Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 10:35 AM

Default Re: I suck worse!

Before we left I did see Matt over at the clubhouse giving those girls $50. I was assuming that was payment for putting the pressure on me....but I can't be sure. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2005, 11:39 AM

Location: I\'m a FAG:Frugal Aggressive(Not that there is anything wrong with that)

do i see a snowman on a par 3? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ouchy.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:45 AM

OOB...2 stroke penalty. Who puts a road right beside the course? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2005, 12:11 PM

Location: I\'m a FAG:Frugal Aggressive(Not that there is anything wrong with that)

[ QUOTE ]
OOB...2 stroke penalty. Who puts a road right beside the course? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's just poor golf course design. clearly all of those obstacles are a little ridiculous and a sign of designers not knowing how to design a good course. GREAT way to start of a round, though.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's just poor golf course design. clearly all of those obstacles are a little ridiculous and a sign of designers not knowing how to design a good course. GREAT way to start of a round, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That was a funny start. I wasn't sure if I was going to have to play with my eyes closed at that point or not [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

However, once I saw him putt on that first hole, I knew I was outmatched. I was having great second shots all day, which kept me in the game.

btw....there have been many cars hit on that first hole! Very stupid design there, but the course is pretty decent though.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw....there have been many cars hit on that first hole! Very stupid design there, but the course is pretty decent though.

[/ QUOTE ]

takes me back to a course i played that ran through a neighborhood; want to talk about a wake up call, how about a golf ball shattering your back porch window at 8am on a Saturday morning; hazard of living on a golf course, i could not be held responsible....right? pretty fast golf cart there thank goodness.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:06 PM

I guess since I ripped on Owen for hitting the goose for quite a while I should at least mention that it wasn't even my tee shot that was OOB. It was my 2nd shot. I'd call it my approach shot but since it was a par 3.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'll stop bumping this thread now.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:19 PM

I dont play much golf but I have heard of Eagles AND Birdies....but never a goose. You must be good at golf.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont play much golf but I have heard of Eagles AND Birdies....but never a goose. You must be good at golf.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!

Dude! That dunk was soooo frickin awesome!! Hoary SUCKS!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: A thank you to all...very long, little content.

Matt,

Awesome post !!!

Enjoy yourself while you can.

Nice meeting you last weekend.

Send me a pm when you get to Canada. Hopefully you can mail me some Cuban cigars. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]