Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits

Old 12-02-2005, 05:05 AM

Default Table of Tilt.

This is hands down the most bizarre table I've ever sat at, and easily the most frustrating.

BB is the reason for this. He's 93/48/1.31. Yeah--he'll cap with Q8s, 32s, any ace, you name it. Sometimes--unfortunately he's also the greatest luckbox the world has ever seen, raking in 90BB in 60 hands so far. Variance will get him eventually I know, and I want a piece of it.

UTG I think is completely on tilt. He called BB out on his erratic play earlier and I assume rather pissed at this point. And I'm in the middle of it all.

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP2 folds, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (19 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: (15.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (27.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero...

What the hell have I gotten myself into? It's hard to get a read on what BB might have other than KK because he's a damned luckbox, but with as much action as I'm up against here I think I'm paying off someone's spite...criminy, any idea what I should be doing here? My brain has seriously started to melt down from this.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:06 AM

Default Re: Table of Tilt.

i like it on every street given the table dynamics and I just call the river. pot is gigantico
Old 12-02-2005, 05:10 AM

you sure about utg? his limp cap could eeeeeeeeasily be AA/KK/QQ here with a maniac at the table. if he's been observant enough to comment on BB's play, he is probably observant enough to donk it up with a limp reraise.

after BB check/3-bets the flop, UTG caps, and then it's two biggies to you on the turn, that's the decision point. not on the river getting like 30:1.

i played with a guy like this today at 3/6. just would flop some pretty crazy crap. raise 42o utg, i 3-bet AQ, flop A44, turn 2. or how about the time he raises the turn with 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on a K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] turn when i happened to have K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]? of course the river is the J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and he scoops.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:15 AM

Jerk just got a runner runner boat and runner runner quads in the same orbit [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

(This is turning into a LC thread on my part, sorry :/ )

Edit: quads again wtf
Old 12-02-2005, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jerk just got a runner runner boat and runner runner quads in the same orbit [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

(This is turning into a LC thread on my part, sorry :/ )

Edit: quads again wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, I'm just glad to see ya posting. I's just thinkin last nite "hmmm, haven't seen Eeegah or Death Donkey lately, I gotta look them up, see where's they been."

Maybe I've just had my head up my arse.

edit: by god i ain't crazy. Both of you'ns have been awol.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:14 PM

I wait for the turn to make a decision about a raise.

If the action goes the same way after calling on the flop, that's a tough spot to be in on the turn.

If I thought I was ahead of UTG &gt;50%, I'd buckle up and raise. On the river I'd call one, check behind if checked to, or fold for two.

To fold the river getting ~30:1 would be insane. Call the river and expect to lose to 53.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:37 PM

miles

did you play in any kotkp3 events?

shine my shoes biatch,
fuji
Old 12-02-2005, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To fold the river getting ~30:1 would be insane. Call the river and expect to lose to 53.

[/ QUOTE ]

As awesome as that would have been, the luckbox had KQs and UTG AA. One of those hands where I'm destined to lose money I guess, although looking back I think I was more on tilt than UTG.