Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: November goals - how did it go

I don't remember my goals, but assuming they were to play more than 2500 hands and net more than 50 BBs, I failed.

Stoopid Civ4.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:36 AM

Default Re: November goals - how did it go

1. Play 30k hands (Just too many other things to do in life for me to play 40k plus every month)
<font color="blue">I'm a pathetic loser who put in ~42k </font>

2. Move up to 2/4 6max (I'm only a month, 13k hands, into 6max but quite pleased so far.)
<font color="blue">done and done </font>

3. Stay on top of bonuswhoring opportunities. (Rakeback made me complacent and I found rakeback was less than I could have been whoring since I'm only a 2/4 and below player.)
<font color="blue">I'm getting quite good at this-$3800 in bonuses in November </font>

4. Don't read 2p2, email, or anything else when playing poker. (I think I'm costing myself up to .5BB/100 hands by pissing around.)
<font color="blue">Excellent work here </font>

5. Find out about settling the new New Orleans. (I was supposed to move there today. But, that was the plan 3 months ago before Katrina. I want to be part of building something good, not just acquisitioning money from those who make -ev decisions.)
<font color="blue">Found out and the housing situation sucks...looks like it's going to the back burner </font>

6. Read HUSH/SSHE religiously (Best forums for improving my current game)
<font color="blue">Failed </font>

7. Keep up in my workout program (I'm 26 and beginning to see the outlines of a 6-pack for the second time in my life.)
<font color="blue">I'm getting better </font>

8. Keep exploring my relationship with my new lady friend and enjoy the time with her.
<font color="blue">No dice here, but a prospect showed up on the horizon this past Wednesday </font>

NEW GOAL: stfu and don't say anything poker related in chat while playing--stick to sports, alcohol, and girls in the chat
<font color="blue">I did good work here by getting banned from chat on several sites </font>