Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 01:15 AM

Default Re: Leaderboard roll check...

I guess that means my only good option is $33s or $215s [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow.. the 55's are getting crowded w/all these leadeboard chasers.

i think i'll move down to the 33's for a while and let you guys battle it out. Hi Ilya *waves* [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recommend staying in the $50s, more profitable than playing against me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 01:20 AM

I'm gonna try and get in the top 100 by playing 1000 $55's, wish me luck. I can;t wait to see next month's top 5 being all 2+2 guys, that would be awesome.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:26 AM

Please feel free to not play the $55s. Anyone else feel free too. Not only will my hourly rate be higher, but my higher itm will give me more points [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 02:03 AM

My November sucked and thus I got lazy and played very little. December I'm going insaine with pokah since I have almost no school. I'm going to play no less then 500 109's and try and do 1k sngs this month. Realistically 1k probably won't happen but why not giver a go.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going insaine with 1k sngs this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure that's an appropriate use of the word 'insane' considering some of the figures already thrown around in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going insaine with 1k sngs this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure that's an appropriate use of the word 'insane' considering some of the figures already thrown around in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
haha touche salesman...I'm a bitch ass student/8-tabler so for me its purdy crazy but I guess by some standards it's bitch...wow used bitch 2 times there....thats bitch
Old 11-30-2005, 03:37 AM

Im top 30 this month, playing about 50 sngs a day. If your trying to make the top 15 though the $55 are the worst place to do it at. Since anyone playing the $109 or $215 gets more points for 1st or second, and its a dignificant difference. Then the $11 $22 $33 can get a lot more Sngs in then the $55 because of the time it takes. SO guys like Juicy vgina can place high on the leaderboard playing low buyins.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this sucks. I was hoping to average 5-6 hours a day 10-tabling $55s for a whole month, but it appears I may not even get a top 3 doing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know a player that will play at least 2k 109's and 215s and works a real job. This should be a fun month. No break for christmas it looks like. jk

[/ QUOTE ]
Fortunately for everyone else, Bonafone, I'll be taking a family vacation from December 22nd through the 29th, so I guess I'll have to get about 70,000 points by the time I leave. Good luck to me!! And, yes, I will be working from 8 to 4 M-F everyday also.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Well, this sucks. I was hoping to average 5-6 hours a day 10-tabling $55s for a whole month, but it appears I may not even get a top 3 doing this.

Yeah, I know a player that will play at least 2k 109's and 215s and works a real job. This should be a fun month. No break for christmas it looks like. jk

[/ QUOTE ]
Fortunately for everyone else, Bonafone, I'll be taking a family vacation from December 22nd through the 29th, so I guess I'll have to get about 70,000 points by the time I leave. Good luck to me!! And, yes, I will be working from 8 to 4 M-F everyday also.

[/ QUOTE ]

quit yer job you oversecure grampa [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
-Best Wishes from Raptor

holla