Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-18-2005, 08:25 PM

Default MTH v2.008 Prerelease testing

Hey

.008 is without doubt one of the most time consuming updates i've worked on. It is also one that add's some of the coolest features yet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Due to the complexity of the updates, i want to make sure it's working before i release it. Therefore i would appreciate if anyone feel like doing some testing, it would be a big + if you have Messenger.

To test .008, it's a requirement that you've got a microphone... Since .008 supports voice commands [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Drop me a PM or contact me at messenger at rasmussenmark_@_hotmail.com (remove the underscores).

/Orca
Old 11-19-2005, 12:53 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Prerelease testing

Voice commands - your are a darling. I love your program. Last time I used anything with voice commands besides my car was dragon. Hated having to teach it and always correct. How user friendly do you anticipate. Look forward to using once tested. Keep up the great work. Cant afford to test and have a mistake, sorry. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 06:37 PM

Hi Orca,

I was wondering if Stars support is part of 008? I'm a little nervous about beta testing, as my computer is also my work computer.

Cheers,
Brett
Old 11-25-2005, 07:11 PM

Nope, Stars isn't part of it, unfortunately. The main features of .008 is the SNG opener & voice commands, as well as some general updates.