Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 09:31 PM

Default Re: nfl mnf 11/14 GOY

[ QUOTE ]
I believe a rookie is starting in his place as well although playing at home will certainly help him making line calls an such.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jamaal J. Jackson will be starting. Hereafter, he shall be referred to as "Tripple-Jay".

Tripple-Jay is in his third year with Philly, joined the team as an undrafted free agent rookie signing out of Delaware State. He spent last year on IR after tearing a tricep in the second preseason game.

This is Tripple-Jay's first start and in fact his first non-preseason NFL game experience. He was promoted to the active roster for the playoffs on 1/7/04 after spending the entire 2003 regular season on the practice squad.

And not coincidentally to my having all this at hand, I think Tripple-Jay is going to be the largest factor in tonight's game.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe a rookie is starting in his place as well although playing at home will certainly help him making line calls an such.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jamaal Jackson will be starting. He's in his third year with Philly, joined the team as an undrafted free agent rookie signing out of Delaware State. He spent last year on IR after tearing a tricep in the second preseason game. This is his first start and his first non-preseason NFL game experience. He was promoted to the active roster for the playoffs on 1/7/04 after spending the entire 2003 regular season on the practice squad.

And not coincidentally to my having all this at hand, I think he's going to be the largest factor in tonight's game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rumor has it Jackson has a 180 IQ, photographic memory and a snap as soft as a baby's bottom.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:42 PM

Huge storyline I just noticed:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2224165

Parcells attended his brother's funeral before the game.

Personally, I am a huge storyline bettor, especially when involves a death surrounding the team. The combination of the Parcells' brother factor, the factor that it's already a huge game for both teams, the Eagles' center factor, the Cowboys coming off a bye, and the other factor that Dallas already smashed the Eagles once has me putting 4 units on the Dallas ML.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:46 PM

I took a half unit bet on will the game go to overtime at yes for +1200. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I took a half unit bet on will the game go to overtime at yes for +1200. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this bet. There's been an amazingly, historically small number of OT games this season.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rumor has it Jackson has a 180 IQ, photographic memory and a snap as soft as a baby's bottom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention his apartment smells of rich mahogany, and he owns many leather-bound books.

nh, sir [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention his apartment smells of rich mahogany, and he owns many leather-bound books.

[/ QUOTE ]

Illegal snap on the 3rd play of the game. Sweeeeet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can you say disaster
Old 11-15-2005, 01:24 AM

Someone get to CCx before he jumps!!!! Hurry!!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i may jump off a bridge if they lose tonight, so if you're in philly keep an eye on the local news

[/ QUOTE ]

IT'S NOT WORTH IT MAN!!! DON'T DO IT!!! Man, what a tough way to lose...