Two Plus Two Older Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 01:04 PM
citanul citanul is offline
Member

Default OT: ATTENTION EVERYONE, RE: MEGABET

Recently the NA v EU tournament took place.

Many players had side bets on this tournament.

Side bets are fun. They make people happy, and are meant to be fun and make people happy. While side bets might not always be for huge amounts of money, the idea is that when you lose, you pay up.

Unfortunately in at least one case this has not happened. When someone doesn't pay up, something has to be done, because otherwise the integrity of the side bet system is destroyed, and the forum is then not considered a safe place to enter in to friendly, fun, activities.

The poster Megabet, who has of late been increasing in douchebagginess, has welched on his side bet with RDuke55. He has repeatedly even claimed to have paid the bet when he has not in fact done so. Below is a thread of email from RDuke's hotmail account, in reverse chronological order.

It is my advice to the members of the forum based on this chain of events that you not associate in any financial way with the poster Megabet.

That is all for now.

citanul

------------------------------------

Hello xxxxxxx,

You are very welcome, any time you need assistance do not hesitate to write
us back.

Regards,

Marilina
PokerStars Support Team

From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:37:52 -0500

Hello xxxxxxx,

You're welcome, but I am sorry we cannot help you out on sending the other
player the email we replied to you. Please contact him yourself.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Marilina
PokerStars Support Team

From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:22:53 -0500

Hello xxxxxxx,

Thank you for writing.

I have checked your account, our records show that you have not
received
any money transfers.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Marilina
PokerStars Support Team

From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:50:55 -0400

Hello xxxxxxx,

When players receive a money transfer, they get an email
notification.
If
you have not received this transfer, I suggest you to contact this
player
directly to find out.

If you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us
as
we
will gladly assist you 24/7.

Regards,

William
PokerStars Support Team

Old 11-02-2005, 01:07 PM
bigt439 bigt439 is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: OT: ATTENTION EVERYONE, RE: MEGABET

I'm shocked. Megabet seemed like such a great guy... oh, wait...
Old 11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
valenzuela valenzuela is offline
Senior Member

he is on my ignore list.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Freudian Freudian is offline
Junior Member

I would never get into financial transactions of any kind over the internet unless the other person was within travel-and-punch range. And even then I wouldn't be arsed to to it 99 times out of 100.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:11 PM
pooh74 pooh74 is offline
Senior Member

EVeryone should let him explain himself before they hang him. It is highly suspect that someone would ruin their rep for a measly 22 bucks. Let him explain what happened before you ignore him etc...
Old 11-02-2005, 01:16 PM
citanul citanul is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
EVeryone should let him explain himself before they hang him. It is highly suspect that someone would ruin their rep for a measly 22 bucks. Let him explain what happened before you ignore him etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

I eagerly await the explaination, as so far it has been "I sent you the money, liar."

citanul
Old 11-02-2005, 01:23 PM
inyaface inyaface is offline
Senior Member

Location: 109s

[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked. Megabet seemed like such a great( Insert expletive of choice )

[/ QUOTE ]
or tool...yeh tool sounds good
Old 11-02-2005, 01:26 PM
GauchoFish GauchoFish is offline
Senior Member

Location: So Cal

Just pay him you douche bag [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GauchoFish
Old 11-02-2005, 01:28 PM
citanul citanul is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
Just pay him you douche bag [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GauchoFish

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNED!!!

Old 11-02-2005, 01:37 PM