Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Re: 6s v 11s something i\'m sick of

[ QUOTE ]
Just as an FYI to those who play the $6s. I think you learn the same amount, with less $$$ risk playing the play money tables. In fact, I would think the progression would be play money (for a good time being), then the $6s to build your confidence that playing for real money isn't much different (I suspect this isn't a long period here), and then on to the $11s.

But I agree with OP. You shouldn't play higher limits because it's a better value for your dollar. If that was so, all us $55s would play the $215s. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you should play the level that will make u the happiest person on the long run, ´laying the 215 might leave u broke..u wouldnt be happy broke? would you??
Old 10-29-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the only thing that's sure to happen from that is a) people who actually just have a small bankroll and want to work their way up will be insulted and think you're elitest

[/ QUOTE ]

OH my GOD that is great! Citanul lecturing others about elitism! FWIW I agree with your argument just thought the above was a bit funny.

Straight Flushes,

SAM
Old 10-29-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the only thing that's sure to happen from that is a) people who actually just have a small bankroll and want to work their way up will be insulted and think you're elitest

[/ QUOTE ]

OH my GOD that is great! Citanul lecturing others about elitism! FWIW I agree with your argument just thought the above was a bit funny.

Straight Flushes,

SAM

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] it, i know i'm elitest, but that doesn't mean that the people who are just starting out need to feel bad about it.

cit