Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Holdempoker scary $666 1st deposit bonus

Has anybody else had trouble getting credited with this bonus. I was 1st time depositer of 500 and didnt get the bonus. I emailed support and they replyed that they have no record of my deposit. Im like Ive got 542 bucks in there right now and how the hell did you think I got it in there. I will try calling them tommorrow. Just curious if anybody else has ever deposited somewhere and they didnt aknowledge it for a bonus, even the funds are in your account. I even emailed them the transaction number that they sent when I deposited? Not likeing my inital experiance with Holdempoker so far. These guys are making Pary CS look like Stars
Old 10-23-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Holdempoker scary $666 1st deposit bonus

I signed up for Holdempoker two days ago and deposited the full amount for the bonus ($666). I immediately noticed that the bonus simply wasn't there, so I called their support number (1-800-750-3349) and asked about it. I was told it would take another half an hour or so to be credited. Fine, I thought. That evening, five or six hours later, I checked again: still no pending bonus. Another call, and I was told that there was some glitch, and that somebody would manually have to add my bonus. ETA: a few hours. Twelve hours later, the next afternoon, still no bonus. I called again, and was told that it would take 24 to 48 hours for it to be manually added to my account. The good news is, it appeared in my account six hours after that, and I have begun clearing it at the advertised rate. I also referred a friend yesterday, and the bonus was credited to his account instantly, with no problems. I would say that they are just having technical problems and don't have the staff to deal with them; keep at them on the phone and you'll get your bonus eventually.

Edit: They never disputed that I had deposited money in my account, or that I deserved the bonus . . . on each call they made it clear that it was a problem on their end. Your problem might be different.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:47 PM

holdempoker sucks. the bonus is moderately hard but the games are horrendous and the software sucks. take your money off it's not worth it.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:37 AM

I went for the $300 first deposit bonus a month ago. They credited it as their standard 20% bonus ($60) instead of the special 100% $300.

I e-mailed them, they replied, acknowledged the error and fixed it. No additional hassles.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:04 PM

The credited my bonus today. I called and they were very helpful. The technical team had to take a look and Im happy now.Shouldn't take long at all to clear this one. Im playing NL .50/1.00 tables. Thanks for the help
Old 10-25-2005, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
holdempoker sucks. the bonus is moderately hard but the games are horrendous and the software sucks. take your money off it's not worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">The games are Pokerroom's games, which are a little tight, but beatable. I was just at a couple games with VPI's of 33-34, so its very beatable.

And the bonus clears very well at 2-4, and amazingly well at 3-6+. Maybe you just had a bad experience?</font>
Old 10-25-2005, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The games are Pokerroom's games, which are a little tight, but beatable. I was just at a couple games with VPI's of 33-34, so its very beatable.

And the bonus clears very well at 2-4, and amazingly well at 3-6+. Maybe you just had a bad experience?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he is just trying to scare off other potential competition!!