Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Re: zeejustin

i've watched him and think he's pretty good. i think he gets sucked off way too much around here though.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:32 PM

ZeeJustin made something like $37k one day. He can make tens of thousands of dollar like it's nothing, because he can 12 table the $215's. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And Scuba Chuck, please tell more about XpunisherX or something, if you were serious. It's always fun to hear about great players.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've watched him and think he's pretty good. i think he gets sucked off way too much around here though.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly
Old 10-10-2005, 01:37 PM

i watched him play for about 2 hrs last night in the 500K. nothing to special. played top 10 strategy from what i saw, folded to any raise, and busted on the bubble when trying to make a move. standard of you ask me. i am sure i will get flamed for this but those are probably the same time sucking this kid off. i can't deny that he's good, but wtf.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:37 PM

"ZeeJustin made something like $37k one day. He can make tens of thousands of dollar like it's nothing, because he can 12 table the $215's."

From what I remember only a few K of it was $215s. Half of it was off a step 5, and the rest off the higher buyins stars sngs.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:40 PM

... i should add that i don't think we should put him out there for discussion either. that does not seem right to me or fair
Old 10-10-2005, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ive heard hes the best SnG player online

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Stanzee is the best SnG player online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i haven't seen anyone better then Stanzee yet. Maybe a little premature to say Stanzee is the best of all time, but the brain, mentality and game is there to make me potentially the best. Time will tell.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZeeJustin made something like $37k one day. He can make tens of thousands of dollar like it's nothing, because he can 12 table the $215's. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And Scuba Chuck, please tell more about XpunisherX or something, if you were serious. It's always fun to hear about great players.

[/ QUOTE ]

TO BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2005, 01:53 PM

thanks for the link. justin if you are reading this, great site. i especially enjoyed reading your inside thoughts on the stars tournament. im looking to go from playing 4 SnGs to 6 eventually so that should be cool. hopefully i can sustain the same winrate.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ive heard hes the best SnG player online

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Stanzee is the best SnG player online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i haven't seen any bigger douchebag then Stanzee yet. Maybe a little premature to say Stanzee is the biggest douchebag of all time, but the brain-disease, mental-illness and lack of game is there to make me potentially the biggest. Time will tell. Now where's that reload button?

[/ QUOTE ]