Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 12-08-2005, 01:02 PM

Default Question about moving threads

I didn't know which mod did it so I didn't know who to PM. Please PM me the answer then you can delete this. Just wondering why my thread got moved to NVG and the Mouth interview didn't. Not really complaining, just curious if there was something I was unaware of in the rules.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Question about moving threads

I thought this to be an odd double standard myself, especially since both posts consisted of only a link to an interview in the same magazine.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Question about moving threads

The Mike the Mouth thread, by my opinion, dealt more with some content specific to the WSOP, whereas the Hellmuth thread did not. Also the Mike thread already had taken off here when I saw it, and the Hellmuth thread had not- and I'm a little less likely to move a thread after it's already had some conversation.

In general, this forum is for the discussion of televised poker or other high profile tournaments. If it's just unrelated conversations about the people who happen to play in those tournaments, that would be more appropriate in NVG.