Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 11-05-2005, 12:55 PM

Default Re: hey dikshit read this...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How come you guys never bash Poker Stars and Lee Jones? If you think Party Poker is milking you guys, what about Poker Stars? No chance in hell for rakeback on that site. Quit asking for something you are not entitled to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok lets look at what PS does better than PP
1. Customer Support. Trying to get help from Party is like trying to push down a brick wall by running into it head first.

2. Rake, First Party doesn't like the idea of rakeback. Second, Parties rake is much higher than Stars.

3. Software, PS software is much better IMO.

4. PS actually listens to the advice of 2+2ers.

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

So if Party Poker had lower rake and better customer service, you guys would stop asking for rake back? I doubt that. You guys got used to something that taken away. I would be upset too, but it is not Party's fault.

Also, regarding Poker Stars rake. All of their tables are 9 handed whereas Party Poker has 10 handed tables. What effect does this have on the rake? 90 players on Poker Stars would equate to 10 tables and 90 players on Party Poker would equate to 9 tables. Did you guys factor this into the rake calculations? Poker Stars gets to squeeze in an extra table and make that extra rake.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: hey dikshit read this...

[ QUOTE ]

So if Party Poker had lower rake and better customer service, you guys would stop asking for rake back? I doubt that. You guys got used to something that taken away. I would be upset too, but it is not Party's fault.

Also, regarding Poker Stars rake. All of their tables are 9 handed whereas Party Poker has 10 handed tables. What effect does this have on the rake? 90 players on Poker Stars would equate to 10 tables and 90 players on Party Poker would equate to 9 tables. Did you guys factor this into the rake calculations? Poker Stars gets to squeeze in an extra table and make that extra rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, people will still ask for rakeback. You do have something wrong though, Stars has 10 handed limit tables