Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-04-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Setting up another skin account...

A week or 2 I had a problem where I went to set up an intertops account. I did it on a clean computer, but it wouldn't let me login, stating it was because I already had an account on the network. I'm not sure if this was a new system check they implemented, or because I used the same email.

Has anyone opened another skin account recently (not euro)? Is it simply because I used the same email as I use at another skin?
Old 10-04-2005, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Setting up another skin account...

I did set up new account to Multipoker yesterday and had no major problems. I used all the identical personal info, email and Neteller.

I anyhow had some login problems without any prompts. I just thought I had mistyped password twice (i.e. CAPS LOCK ON). So I changed password and logged in. Everything seems to work ok.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:22 PM

I opened up an Intertops account the 1st of the month. I used a different computer and different email. But I used the same personal info and Neteller account to fund....so far no problems...except my affiliate doesn't seem to be tracking my play. Not sure what is going on there.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:56 PM

I just opened up a Multi account. That went fine.
Opened a PokerNow account. kinda fine.
Having an affialte open my Intertops account. had to give them a new email address for that one.

Had to just call Pay-Pro. That call went fine. I kind of expected it to happen sometime soon. They just made me verify my account info and some of my friends played from over here , well one did I dont know how they got the other name, I guess from watching him play. They just had to ask me if I knew them.

They asked me what the call was about...I said I think PokerNow....asked me for my screename before that and I just had to give them my email adress because there are to many.