Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-31-2005, 03:24 PM

Default We are on the move! - O Doyle\'s Army

Hi All,

O Doyle's Army now has a website up and running. Jek in the Internet Bonus forum has indicated it will be ok to post there about the website as long as it is non-profit. (which it is)

I would like to reiterate again that I am not an affiliate, I do not work for any poker site nor do I want to.

The purpose of this site will be to further promote the idea of an association of high volume players. I do not want to be viewed here as a "spammer" for any particular poker site and I am not promoting any particular poker site.

However, once a site does make an offer to the "army", and I present to our "group" what that offer is, I can understand how this could be viewed as exactly that. This is why it is probably best at this time to move the effort to its own website.

I appreciate all the interest and support here at the Zoo not only for the "army" but also in my original 120k hands challenge at True.

Ok, I am off to make a post at the IB forum.

Thanks to everyone!

O Doyle
Old 08-31-2005, 04:01 PM

Default Re: We are on the move! - O Doyle\'s Army

move on ... where ever
Old 08-31-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
move on ... where ever

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to bust your bubble, O Doyle's Army might be moving, but I am not planning on going anywhere.
Old 08-31-2005, 06:01 PM

Good luck with it. I'm not high volume enough to join... but you could always PM me with where and when you are playing - don't really want to be there.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck with it. I'm not high volume enough to join... but you could always PM me with where and when you are playing - don't really want to be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Chris, for the good luck wish and for saying you would want to avoid wanting to be at the site I am playing at.

I think the opposite was true when I was doing the 120K hands challenge at TruePoker. (I know players were intentionally following me around and would sit behind me so they could easily knock me off hands due to me playing such a predictable ABC game.)
Old 09-01-2005, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks Chris, for the good luck wish and for saying you would want to avoid wanting to be at the site I am playing at.

I think the opposite was true when I was doing the 120K hands challenge at TruePoker. (I know players were intentionally following me around and would sit behind me so they could easily knock me off hands due to me playing such a predictable ABC game.)

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record I stopped playing at TP during your challenge because you slowed the games down too much and were pretty much unavoidable.

Kudos sir for completing your challenge I struggle to 4 table at TP so how you managed 8 without dumping mucho chips is very praiseworthy.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:12 AM

Ok enough talk already, when is this new site launching?
Old 09-01-2005, 03:40 AM

I'll take a stab at the sites name.

Titanpoker
Old 09-01-2005, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

For the record I stopped playing at TP during your challenge because you slowed the games down too much and were pretty much unavoidable.

Kudos sir for completing your challenge I struggle to 4 table at TP so how you managed 8 without dumping mucho chips is very praiseworthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tony,

I remember you being at the tables. I know you were one of those players that I did not like behind me.

Thanks. I appreciate that. I was pretty bummed that I did not finish the challenge in the black, but looking back maybe it wasn't all that bad given the difficulty of the challenge.

The offer by the new site will be a walk in the park in comparison. If (and this is a big if) they get the traffic to support our play, I am looking forward to qualifying for multiple events.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok enough talk already, when is this new site launching?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are talking about the poker site. I thnk the site will be announcing their launch shortly.

As far as the O Doyle's Army website it is up and running. The info about it is posted in the internet bonus forum.