Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2005, 07:54 PM

Default accidentally doing coke...

so im back in NY for turkey day

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 2+2.

and my friends from high school that i still keep in touch with are mostly into coke. i have never ever done it, never will. i still smoke uh tobacco.

so my friend, lets call him J, goes and gets me tobacco and him coke. we're driving to a bar accross the tapanzee and im making myself a tobacco cigarette. my friend J says " hey man, lets add some coke to that." and i say "no. not my thing." he says fine, but will you cut me a line.

and for those of you who have seen Dave Chappelle's standup about the white guy racing his car...

"i wanted to say no and its not a good idea, but i was high so all that came out was jigga, sometimes you gotta race."

similarly, i said: "ok."

so i broke it up w/ my fingers, the same ones (right pointer finger and thumb) i used w/ the tobacco.

in my mind i said, note to self: wash hands.

a little while goes by and my fingers are stikcy from the tobacco + coke and i totally forget about the coke and lick my fingers.

a ron burgondy quotation comes to mind: "i immeeeeeeeediately regret this decision."

so i realize ive just licked my finger with coke on it and ask J wtf happens. which i found out was your tounge goes totally numb and you get REALLY paranoid.it wasn't just the tobacco.

my question is now that i have accidentally done coke, is it testable in my hair follicles? is it in my bloodstream?

while i was feeling the effects of it i noticed i couldn't speak properly 'cause my tounge was totally effing useless.

anyways, just thought id share that story and ask the question.

Barron