Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: How many of the BIG GAME players are the real deal?

I love you too.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: How many of the BIG GAME players are the real deal?

This post wasn't to toot my own horn. In fact not once did i say i was great or world class or any of that stuff. Vince tooted my horn a bit. But i can't control what he write. In fact had no idea he wrote it until now. It was to demonstrate that i don't think people who play in the big game are that much better if at all than a typical mid limit pro. That the main thing that sperates them is money and lack of fearing of going broke. And that certain tournament players in that game may n ot even be great live players as they got there through tournies not through grinding through the big limits buliding there bankroll the hard way. I think most were aware of my point for posting this. I'm sorry if you can't follow a simple discussion. It is ok that you lack this intelligence. Not everybody can be smart and dont hate people for this. But it is not ok for you to insult after not understanding. That makes you rude/ Not smart i can handle. Rude i cannot. I was not rude to you. So why be rude to me? Anyway i still love you. Let's move on to another post that you can hate me in. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]