Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 11:10 AM

Default Re: I think I\'m f-ed, any good lines?

I do not agree with most of these posts. Trying to undermine the friendship is absolutely the road to ruin, at least at the outset. It will be obvious what you're doing, and look petty and weak. If anything, you should intensify what's already going on, so it becomes as obvious to your girlfriend as it is to you. Invite her friend to be a part of EVERYTHING you guys do. When she's got a crisis, YOU be the guy with the Haagen Dazs (sp?) and the box of wine. This will a) make you look even sweeter because you care so much blah blah blah, and b) make your gf want her friend to chill. Only once you are firmly entrenched you can pawn the friend off on some sap you know (which will ALSO make you look good to your gf).

Patience, my friend, patience.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:11 AM

have her killed
Old 11-28-2005, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...Invite her friend to be a part of EVERYTHING you guys do. When she's got a crisis, YOU be the guy with the Haagen Dazs (sp?) and the box of wine....

[/ QUOTE ]

I sort of meant this with the 'act like she's hot' suggestion. Your GF will get soo pissed off with this, it'll work wonders! And if she doesn't, definite threesome next time you're all drunk, possibly ongoing... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2005, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody know any method to get this manipulative bitch the hell out of her life? I have tried the whole X does not care about you she is just using you line...

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to outmanipulate this other girl will never work.
Women are the true masters of manipulation.

That said you should enjoy the time you have to yourself.
Your girlfriend will notice this.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:39 AM

This ain't a bad idea and women certainly are good at the whole manipulation thing.. Unfortunately I could enjoy myself alot more if I was getting laid as often as I should. Some of these suggestions are pretty good, I'll have some [censored] to think about today.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's up with people posting pictures of random hot chicks on these kind of threads? Yes, I remember the thread that started the trend, but it's the [censored] internet for chrissakes. It's not like pictures of hot chicks are scarce.

[/ QUOTE ]
If someone offers you a free snack, you don't say "Damn you, I could have just gone to the supermarket myself," do you?
Old 11-28-2005, 12:58 PM

1. Why do you care that she has such a close friend and can't spend as much time with you? You sound like the needy bitch.
2. Do not say she made a pass, if you go that route, you must make her make the pass. The jealousy route is the best one because all women hate each other and are wired to be protective of their man. However if you lie, you will get caught and look really dumb.
3. You are ready to marry this chick it sounds like. If this [censored] causes such a problem, you're not even close.
4. If the issue is that you are not having sex enough, you quite possibly have a bigger problem that the other chick.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:51 PM

In relation to the constant question of why I care that she has friends, I don't. She can have as many friends as she wants and all that jazz. But this girl is not necessarily a friend, she is using my girlfriend to give herself constant attention. She has basically moved herself into her house and attached herself. My girlfriend has complained about it but then forgives and blah blah. When I am around this girl usurps anything we have going on between my girlfriend and myself so that it is about her and my g/f gives her attention. Same thing happens when talking on the phone, going out, etc etc. Most notable thing, one night got hammered and ended up staying at G/f's house. Other bitch has to stay in the same bed as well since there are people passed out everywhere else. I get woken up in the middle of the night when o/b crawls over me and pushes me to the other side of the bed so that she is between g/f and me.

Thinking about it now, perhaps she is trying to turn my g/f lesbian because there are stories in that regard. But then I have it from good sources that that is not what's going on.

Anyway, its not that I am needy and mad at not getting attention, I am realizing a trend which is beginning and need to get rid of the bitch since the g/f seems alittle clueless(what can I say she's hot but kinda out of it just like I like em :-))