Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 01:57 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Release

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be happy with a vocabulary of "fold", "call", "check", "bet", "oh", "one" thru "nine", "point", and "clear". Don't need anything else, would prefer nothing else around to potentially confuse it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

It appears that if any sound is detected the voice command software will interpret it as a command, rather than reject it as unknown. For example, when my headset rubs againt my chair, or the heater comes on. Is it possible increase the rejection rate? I would rather enter the command twice occassionally, than make a reraise in the SB with T2o (as I did tonight). (Speaking of which, I don't know how this mini raise was able to happen as I do not have this box checked: "Allow bet/raise when no amount...entered").

Would it be useful/reasonable to add a fail-safe option before executing commands? For example, the command/number that MTH is about to execute could pop up in a window and we would respond with "yes" or "no". "No", would result in the action being cleared, and we then start over with the command.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:22 AM

I'm having problems with the voice control. I tried 3-tabling and immediately I was miniraising at all 3 tables. I have no idea why. No background sound. My practice sessions went fine, and I shouldn't be able to mini raise b/c I don't have that option checked.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:43 AM

I say just give up on voice control. I've never seen anyone get it to work for anything.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:38 PM

Orca, is MTH still compatible with the Eurobet now that it moved to the ONGAME network?
Old 12-13-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Questions about MTH

I downloaded MTH last night and used it to play a couple SNGs. Overall the program works pretty well but I have a couple complaints/suggestions:

1. In NL if I enter a bet amount in the textbox, MTH won't let me erase the value that I put in there. Say I enter 100 as a raise, then before I raise I decide that I want to raise 200 instead. It won't let me erase the 100 value that I put in there. I have to close MTH to erase the value so I can change it to 200.

2. The fold hotkey only works when its my turn for action. It would be nice if it would check the fold box for me as well so that I don't have to wait until its my turn to fold.

3. Feature suggestion -- it would be nice if there was a feature that would automatically click on the time bank button when playing a SNG on Party. A lot of times I have to get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink and it would be nice to have that extra time to make it back to the table. It sucks making it back to your computer to see AA only to have it time out before I can click [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Thanks for all the work on this program!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Orca, is MTH still compatible with the Eurobet now that it moved to the ONGAME network?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately not, they're using the PokerRoom client now, totally different from Party Poker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Questions about MTH

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded MTH last night and used it to play a couple SNGs. Overall the program works pretty well but I have a couple complaints/suggestions:

1. In NL if I enter a bet amount in the textbox, MTH won't let me erase the value that I put in there. Say I enter 100 as a raise, then before I raise I decide that I want to raise 200 instead. It won't let me erase the 100 value that I put in there. I have to close MTH to erase the value so I can change it to 200.

2. The fold hotkey only works when its my turn for action. It would be nice if it would check the fold box for me as well so that I don't have to wait until its my turn to fold.

3. Feature suggestion -- it would be nice if there was a feature that would automatically click on the time bank button when playing a SNG on Party. A lot of times I have to get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink and it would be nice to have that extra time to make it back to the table. It sucks making it back to your computer to see AA only to have it time out before I can click [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Thanks for all the work on this program!

[/ QUOTE ]

1)
The backspace button should work, i have'nt heard of MTH causing you not to be able to clear the bet box.

2)
This has not been implemented on purpose yet. There are simply too many complications that could arise, i might come up with some other solution though.

3)
I really don't think i wan't to implement this. I want to make MTH stand out from any bots, automatically clicking this button would make MTH make decisions for you, and act for you, resulting in a bot.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:35 AM

Been playing around with you great program and one little bug I noticed is that occasionally when I push P to go all in, it only mini raises. Also I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you could use the arrow key to switch around the table that is highlighted so you could select fold right when you are dealt cards. Other than that really great program it is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:02 AM

Orca, would it be possible to add keys to the key command by depressing them rather than choosing them from a list (as now)? I would like to add some of my game pad keys (logitech rumblepad). I use them through an AHK script but this not nearly as smooth as MTH. Game pads are becoming increasingly popular it seems and are a natural tool for multi-tabling.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:20 AM

i just discovered the move cursor to active table function. this really solves my problem.