Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2005, 02:21 AM

Default Crypto Raked Hands Counter

I just played several dozen hands at InterPoker and then realized they have no raked hand counter. If I download the Crypto Raked Hands Counter will it somehow import my raked hands? If not, is there a way to determine raked hands??
Old 01-06-2005, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Crypto Raked Hands Counter

Yes the crypto counter is what you need.

1) Download/install the counter
2) Create a folder on you hard drive for PT to move the viewed HHs to. (this is where you point the counter to so that it can count the hands)
3) Configure PT to import the crypto files and export to the new folder.

If you set PT to import the HHs, then you should probably export those hands to another file and then reimport them. PT will process and move the files, but will error out saying something to the effect of "### hands read, no new hands imported as they already exist in the database". I believe that you can then use the counter to check your progress.

If you did not set PT to import the HHs, then you might be able to get Interpoker to e-mail them to you. I am not sure if they will do thisor not, or what info you would need, as I have not done that. It could be that you would have to just make your best GUESS of how many raked hands you played.

Hope this helps.