Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 02:20 AM

Default All i have to say is wow

so im was playing in the 5000 garenteed tourney on empire and it got down to 21 players, 20 to the money and i was the chip leader... just barely though the guy just to my left had like 50 less than me and we both had huge chip stacks... about 20k when the average was 6k. He then preceded to steal a few blinds to tke the chip lead. i was in the big blind and the other guy with the huge stack miniraised utg. i called in the bb and saw the flop with JT o the flop came TT9 i checked he bet i called, turn was a K i checked he bet i raised the pot he then called with about 15k in the pot.... turn was the J so i made my full house i then bet about half the pot he reraised and i went all in... He fliped up mother [censored] KT and i finished in 21st place... 20 places pay out. so i went from chipleader to out in 2 hands one of which i didnt play.

p.s. my hands are still shaking

-BP
Old 09-16-2005, 02:26 AM

Default Re: All i have to say is wow

Best post ever.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:01 AM

Default Re: All i have to say is wow

[ QUOTE ]
so im was playing in the 5000 garenteed tourney on empire and it got down to 21 players, 20 to the money and i was the chip leader... just barely though the guy just to my left had like 50 less than me and we both had huge chip stacks... about 20k when the average was 6k. He then preceded to steal a few blinds to tke the chip lead. i was in the big blind and the other guy with the huge stack miniraised utg. i called in the bb and saw the flop with JT o the flop came TT9 i checked he bet i called, turn was a K i checked he bet i raised the pot he then called with about 15k in the pot.... turn was the J so i made my full house i then bet about half the pot he reraised and i went all in... He fliped up mother [censored] KT and i finished in 21st place... 20 places pay out. so i went from chipleader to out in 2 hands one of which i didnt play.

p.s. my hands are still shaking

-BP

[/ QUOTE ]
Sucks.
fwiw, people here don't care.