Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: Apparently I can\'t dress myself

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tpf,

I guess not, but he has to know SOMEONE who has a little idea of style. Who doesn't?

I used to hate old navy too, but it's cheap and they have some decent clothes sometimes. They do have a lot of queer items, but what place doesn't? I just bought this coat and I like it.

I also just bought these shoes if anyone cares. This post just has me in the mood to hear comments on my choices.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rate the coat a 6. The shoes get a 3. I think I need to start a new thread just for this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured I was the reason you started that thread and came back to check for this. The shoes are darker in person and are much more pimptastic than a 3.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tpf,

I guess not, but he has to know SOMEONE who has a little idea of style. Who doesn't?

I used to hate old navy too, but it's cheap and they have some decent clothes sometimes. They do have a lot of queer items, but what place doesn't? I just bought this coat and I like it.

I also just bought these shoes if anyone cares. This post just has me in the mood to hear comments on my choices.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rate the coat a 6. The shoes get a 3. I think I need to start a new thread just for this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured I was the reason you started that thread and came back to check for this. The shoes are darker in person and are much more thugtastic than a 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you need to work on your definition of a pimp.

Old 12-20-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah let me clarify I have no idea what clothes cost so if the $500 thing in unrealistic just let me know

[/ QUOTE ] I'm way late to this thread, but it is. I spend $500 on one outfit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understand why you post this stuff. What was the point of this one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because he asked if $500 was resonable to get his fashion up to date. I was pointing out it's not as that is one good outfit, easily.

Makes perfect sense to me, don't know what you don't understand about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably has something to do with your track record of waving your financial dick around.

off topic, do you have a 156 IQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

My financial dick is realtively small here. There are plenty making much more than I do. I am comfortably upper middle class, that's it. I certainly never could have afforded NYU at his age, so Evan is definitely one up on me; I'm sure he comes from more money than I did.

That said, I will answer any questions about my income / habits / anything else truthfully. I'm here to discuss things and when asked point blank what I make, I will say so. Same thing as asked when if I think $500 will cover a new wardrobe.. I said no and explained why. This isn't hard to understand.

I am definitely small potatoes compared to many others here, I don't think of myself as any better than anyone else here either. I am proud of what I have done with my life though; nothing wrong with this. And since you asked, my IQ is around 135 (which again is nothing special, especially not here).
Old 12-20-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isn't ax kinda gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but it is a bit uber-clubby for my taste. Interesting fact, AX is owned in part by Giorgio Armani, but Giorgio only has final approval on the clothing designs. So when you shop at AX, you are not really wearing Armani.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I don't shop here much, but there is some good club type clothes that still look nice that I like to buy. They are, however, usually overpriced as you pay for the pseudo-Armani name.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah let me clarify I have no idea what clothes cost so if the $500 thing in unrealistic just let me know

[/ QUOTE ] I'm way late to this thread, but it is. I spend $500 on one outfit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understand why you post this stuff. What was the point of this one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because he asked if $500 was resonable to get his fashion up to date. I was pointing out it's not as that is one good outfit, easily.

Makes perfect sense to me, don't know what you don't understand about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably has something to do with your track record of waving your financial dick around.

off topic, do you have a 156 IQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

My financial dick is realtively small here. There are plenty making much more than I do. I am comfortably upper middle class, that's it. I certainly never could have afforded NYU at his age, so Evan is definitely one up on me; I'm sure he comes from more money than I did.

That said, I will answer any questions about my income / habits / anything else truthfully. I'm here to discuss things and when asked point blank what I make, I will say so. Same thing as asked when if I think $500 will cover a new wardrobe.. I said no and explained why. This isn't hard to understand.

I am definitely small potatoes compared to many others here, I don't think of myself as any better than anyone else here either. I am proud of what I have done with my life though; nothing wrong with this. And since you asked, my IQ is around 135 (which again is nothing special, especially not here).

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i was just explaining why Evan probably posted what he did. whether or not you do it on purpose, you come across the internet as someone who likes to brag and/or someone with a superiority issue etc. this isn't an attack on you, i am just pointing out how others may view your internet persona.

in case you were wondering, i am one of those who makes more money than you. again, only if you were wondering.

can you help me find somebody with an IQ of higer than 156?
Old 12-20-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in case you were wondering, i am one of those who makes more money than you. again, only if you were wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already knew this, but now who comes off like the prick?
Old 12-20-2005, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me as usual [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

it was harmless fun though. also, my posts were not an attck on you. i was just explaining why you got the flack you did.

off topic- how is henderson? i am thinking of moving to that exact neighborhood in early 2006.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Close, but no cigar with me. Why?

Old 12-20-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me as usual [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

it was harmless fun though. also, my posts were not an attck on you. i was just explaining why you got the flack you did.

off topic- how is henderson? i am thinking of moving to that exact neighborhood in early 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, alright I'm done being defensive around you... let's try to keep some peace around here and not get so uptight [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I move in like 2 weeks, so I have no idea yet.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Close, but no cigar with me. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

just wondering