Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Amen, Sister!

The problem (that I personally have) is not with "normal" smokers. My life is surrounded by smokers, most of whom are considerate. This makes the inconsiderate players who puff right in your face even that more unattractive.

I don't post much on here but I have been casually reading on and off for 3 years. I am something of a software snob, and (apologies to 2+2) the user interface for this board really leaves a lot to be desired, especially compared to what is now easily available for web forums. I find it so timeconsuming to follow/track a thread that I only really bother reading 2+2 when I have lots of time on my hands.

To answer your other question, I play in Black Hawk, Colorado.

I don't comment much on other threads because I just really don't have that much to add. I'm a $2-$5 player who usually visits 2+2 once a week, if that much, so there's not much I can say that hasn't already been observed. This particular thread caught my eye by puppydog changing the subject to "I am a girl who plays poker".

I also post (or play online) under the name "Holdem QT"... "QT" was a nickname given to me when I first started playing here in CO, as in the hand Queen-Ten.

Rachele
Old 03-23-2002, 07:25 PM

Default Re: yea but...

...of COURSE you have a major advantage over us guys! Hell, you're so damn cute *I* might even check you the boat!

Dave in Cali (schmoozer extraordinaire)
Old 03-25-2002, 02:50 PM

Default Re: I am a girl who plays poker

30ish [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2002, 02:29 AM

Default Re: I am a girl who plays poker

im 23... i think 30ish might be a bit too old for me (not saying you're old though). probably an even bigger reason why i can't find many dateable girls at the card-room-im so dang young.