Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2005, 02:46 PM

Default Re: The Party Season Begins - Hospitals are Scary

[ QUOTE ]
It's good to get it all out of my system before I move on to the "real world" right?

[/ QUOTE ]
you are always in the "real world" and debauchery to an extent can always be attainable no matter where you are in your life. don't think that b/c you are in college that you have to kill yourself b/c you are running out of time.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Embarassing things happen from time to time. Your friends wouldn't forgive you for accidently drinking too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she think it was water??

"Accidentally" drinking too much is such a crock. Especially considering the other details you describe. She didn't accidentally do anything.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That was me. Your point is? I've started many threads.

[ QUOTE ]
She sounds like such a class act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhonda is a class act. She has a beautful heart and is one of the most caring people I know. She's been one of my best friends for 2 years now. I'm sure if you met her you would like her a lot too.

If college isn't the best time to be an idiot in your life, I'd like to know what is (so I can mark my calendar and look forward to it)....

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize if I was condescending. The truth is I usually like your posts. It just worries me when people drink to the point of passing out and going to the hospital and the fact that you posted twice about your friends doing this (twice in one week) made me think you guys are idiots. By idiot I mean people who use no common sense.

That being said I am sorry. I'm sure your friend is a true friend with a good heart and I'm sorry that I said she had no class.

I like to party too, I just don't puke when I'm doing it. Pretty sure it would be a turn off to my boyfriend and all his friends if I was puking in the bathroom, in the hallway, on his computer chair and in his bed. But hey who am I to say? To each his own.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you are always in the "real world" and debauchery to an extent can always be attainable no matter where you are in your life. don't think that b/c you are in college that you have to kill yourself b/c you are running out of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Honestly-as fun as whatever garden variety undergrad party you had was-I can guarantee you this is better.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Embarassing things happen from time to time. Your friends wouldn't forgive you for accidently drinking too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she think it was water??

"Accidentally" drinking too much is such a crock. Especially considering the other details you describe. She didn't accidentally do anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

When she came to the party it was her intent to get drunk and have fun. It was not her intent to puke and pass out. With that said, you don't think it's reasonable to say that she accidently drank too much? Sometimes once you are drunk, you get carried away and you're not aware of what you're doing. But you know that.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With that said, you don't think it's reasonable to say that she accidently drank too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

To the point of puking everywhere she goes and passing out and not responding to human beings?

No, unless she has a mental handicap, in which case I can understand doing it accidentally.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:15 PM

Ignore the haters, sounds like a good party.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think it's conceivable that she went to the party to have a few drinks, have a good time and just didn't realize how strong the drinks were? Or how fast she was drinking? Or how much she'd drank?

You're a douche. Go back to playing World of Warcraft with your dick in your hand on Friday nights.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At about 2:00 AM, somehow me and my good friend Rhonda ended up in my room, with her sitting on my computer chair puking into a plastic bag. Then puking in our bathroom, and puking in the hallway. Then passing out in the bathroom. Then, crawling into my bed and puking into the garbage bag some more.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no boot and rally? That's some weak sauce.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tonight we had our first party of the year. The theme was "Toxic Wasted 2005." The bartenders were behind the bar in radiation suits, handing out shots in glow in the dark shotglasses.

[ QUOTE ]
This is why people hate the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because they're jealous.

USA! USA! USA! USA!