Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2005, 01:15 PM

Default The Party Season Begins - Hospitals are Scary

Tonight we had our first party of the year. The theme was "Toxic Wasted 2005." The bartenders were behind the bar in radiation suits, handing out shots in glow in the dark shotglasses. There was foam up to our knees and laundry detergent thrown on the walls. Everything was glowing: the foam, the jungle juice, the shotglasses, the cups, the people, the room. The bass was pumping and the lights were going. It was amazing.

At about 2:00 AM, somehow me and my good friend Rhonda ended up in my room, with her sitting on my computer chair puking into a plastic bag. Then puking in our bathroom, and puking in the hallway. Then passing out in the bathroom. Then, crawling into my bed and puking into the garbage bag some more.

Me and my roommate were talking to her but she was completley unresponsive. Her breathing was very shallow and her skin was clamy and cold. She was wearing wet clothes which must have contributed but it was hot in there, nobody should have been shivering.

We pulled her out of my bed (literally) and my roommate carried her outside. We got her into a car. Me, my roommate, Rhonda, our president, and one of our good friends Allison were just ready to pull away when she heard one of us say "hospital."

She pleaded for us not to take her to the hospital. We decided that since she was becoming more responsive that we'd change her clothes and keep her awake for a while. I dressed her up in some sweatpants and a hoodie and me and my roommate walked her back to the dorms. We stayed up for a while and once she started snoring we left her with her roommate.