Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2005, 01:29 AM

Default Top 10 on pokerstars TLB

Who would your top 10 tournament list include? (from anyone on the TLB). I put one out last year, but it was probably pretty far off (the only one I'd include from my old list would be premier).

This time I would say I haven't played with enough of the top guys on the TLB to make an opinion. I also don't play above $30MTTs or $10rebuys, so I wouldn't feel comfortable since all these guys are better than me for sure.
Of the guys I have played with though, I think lakefront might be too solid (I could be wrong, but I never give him action without a premium hand). Gank wouldn't be in there either (he's probably only slightly better than average at NLHE). Riverloser is decent, but I don't think he'd be in my top 10. PBdrunks seems a bit too reckless from the times I've played with him, but he's probably better than Gank and Lakefront. I have respect for Bciny's game, but again probably not top 10. The TLB is all about volume, so being in the top 10 means you are a good player for sure, but I don't think it means you are the best. The guys who have always impressed me have been Premier, TheBeat, Shaniac, and Exclusive. What do you guys think?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Top 10 on pokerstars TLB

In no particular order:

SamENole
colson
JohnnyBax
JJProdigy