Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Best compliment you\'ve ever been given

No. She is single. And my best friend. Not a good combo

(He was just a guy who was in my room at the time, used to be a mutual friend)
Old 12-12-2005, 10:31 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
I was waiting for a flight in Australia and busted out my guitar and started playing some classical tunes, just for myself. After I finished in about a half hour the whole room (50 people) started cheering+ applauding.

[/ QUOTE ]

bs
Old 12-12-2005, 10:34 PM

Suddenly I'm reminded of that scene in Animal House where John Belushi sees John Sebastian singing "I gave my love a cherry..." and grabs his guitar and smashes it.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was waiting for a flight in Australia and busted out my guitar and started playing some classical tunes, just for myself. After I finished in about a half hour the whole room (50 people) started cheering+ applauding.

[/ QUOTE ]

bs

[/ QUOTE ]

man OOT is mean. I wouldn't lie to u guys though. If I was playin for others I'd feel pressured. I just wanted to relax before my flight.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:35 PM

I was in the process of breaking things off with this girl Ive been "seeing". She asked if I was interested, and I said yes, of course, youve slept over every night last week, I wouldnt of had that happen if I wasnt interested. She then asked to "define things". And I said that she was a smart sexy etc individual, but I simply did not have time for anything more serious than hooking up when drunk/convenient (which is true). She then asked if I would [censored] any random girl at this point, I of course said, if I hit things off as well as I did with you teh first time we met, I couldnt lie, and probably would. Disappointed her of course. Then she said, well, I cant fault you for anything, you did not lie, etc, and called me a gentleman or something of that nature. Then she left. The biggest compliment, was that she called me up after she left the bar, at about 3am, even though I blew her off, and asked if she could come over and [censored] one last time.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:38 AM

stoxxxxxxx: your games is solid.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:41 AM

One that comes to mind (although it kind of freaked me out at the time) came from a girl I was kind of seeing. I had known her for a couple weeks and she was in a [censored] mood or something and we were just hanging out, I guess trying to cheer her up. Out of pretty much nowhere she just stops and says, "You're the first person in a long time I've actually wanted to spend time with, someone that makes me happy." or something to that effect. Lots of "I love you's" too and stuff about music.

-SmileyEH