Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2003, 05:08 PM

Default Find your favorite Liberal Weasel

The Deck of Weasels
Old 05-14-2003, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Find your favorite Liberal Weasel

Let's just say if I ever pick up K [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] and see Michael Moore and Babs Streisand I will be folding it. Same goes for A [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] with Teddy and Byrd. I don't care about the number of players, position, size of pot or whatever. That would be gross. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2003, 08:53 PM

It won't be long in this country before the Neocon fascists start murdering individuals on your card list.
it's Deja vu all over again. The 60's and now. It's sad that only politicians that have an interest in civil rights and protecting liberty get whacked in this country.
Those interested in taking freedoms away fly airplanes.
Old 05-14-2003, 10:46 PM

I note that the site indicates that these are "the 54 worst leaders and celebrities who opposed America."

As usual, conservatives mistake voicing opinions with opposing America. Those who criticize those who voice their opinions oppose America.

Also, I note that "under each photo is each Weasel’s quote revealing his anti-American, pro-Saddam ranting."

The only anti-American rantings are the two quotes above.

A weasel is a treacherous, sneaky, or evasive person. How was Martin Sheen, for example, evasive? I think he spoke his mind rather pointedly.

But I know name-calling is a staple of conservative argument.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Find your favorite Weasel

Well said.

But there is at least one weasel in the deck - Mr. Kennedy. Let me be perfectly clear; this has nothing at all to do with his political stance.

Ted Kennedy is not only a weasel but also a coward. And I think that is a justifiable description of his character. For some reason, I find him particularity galling.

As far as politics is concern, Mr. Teddy usually never says anything more inane than say, Mr. Newt.

-Zeno
Old 05-15-2003, 11:41 AM

"As usual, conservatives mistake voicing opinions with opposing America. Those who criticize those who voice their opinions oppose America.

Andy I do not agree that these weasels are vile anti-American people but why is it acceptable for liberals to voice their opinion yet if a conservative critizes the liberal for "what they said" then the conservative is anti-American? Bit of a double standard if you ask me and that is my main complaint with the Liberal perspective. It is full of these double standards. A conservative wants everyone to be screwed equally wheras a liberal wants the middle class and upper class (other than them) to be screwed. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2003, 12:11 PM

The unAmerican attitude is to question the patriotism of those who question an American policy. To insist that those who question that policy are weasels, or are pro-Hussein, is simply wrong. There's a difference between criticizing what someone says and to question that person's loyalty to the country for having said it.

Every politician is full of crap, i.e., has double standards. There's a lot of truth in the last sentence of your post.
Old 05-15-2003, 12:13 PM

Default Agree Completely About Teddy the Swimming Weasel......

....but there should be a weasel card for the entire state of Massachusetts for continuing to vote the elitist a-hole kennedys in election after election
Old 05-16-2003, 05:43 AM

Default What have the weasels done for me lately ?

WEASELS RIPPED MY FLESH!

Your last sentence contains more truth than we can handle but it isn't entirely true : "A conservative wants everyone to be screwed equally whereas a liberal wants the middle class and upper class (other than them) to be screwed". No, a conservative wants also the other classes to get screwed! If he's working class, he's after middle and high; if he's high class, he's after the other two; etc. NOBODY is an equal opportunity screw-er!

...There were demonstrations in Iraq against the American presence in Iraq. One statement I missed from the American administration's talking heads was in the line of "We are in Iraq for the Iraqis' right to demonstrate against us being in Iraq". But it isn't easy to come up with such sentiments when one considers such actions to be unthinkable or un-American in one's own back yard.
Old 05-16-2003, 02:21 PM

From Ann Coulter's new book, which comes out next month:

“Liberals have a preternatural gift for always striking a position on the side of treason,” says Coulter. “Everyone says liberals love America, too. No, they don’t.”