Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2004, 04:22 PM

Default Thanks (n/m)

Old 12-16-2004, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Party bonus

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for for showing me the offer... I had read the specifics, but I was wondering since I was being limited not by how much I could deposit, but how much I could deposit in one transaction. (I have enough money in Neteller to make the full $1000 deposit.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do you make a $1000 deposit if you are using Neteller? I know the maximum transaction limit is $500... will Party support add the remainder of the bonus manually if you ask them to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you verified your bank account? I've made $667 deposits into poker sites a couple times, and cashed out $1k into my bank account. I don't think there's a limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I actually do have it verified at Neteller.... I was under the impression that PartyPoker limited the transaction to $500, not Neteller. If I can deposit more than $500 (in spite of what PartyPoker says on their help pages), then I guess it isn't a problem. :-) So, other people have deposited more than $500 using Neteller at Party?

I appreciate the help - it's a stupid question, I admit, but I've never actually had to make a deposit this big before. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have. No problems.

SamJack
Old 12-16-2004, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

7 days to clear a 7x bonus. 1400 raked hands within a week to clear the max. Tough deal for a single table player.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't see anything about only having 7 days on the website.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

7 days to clear a 7x bonus. 1400 raked hands within a week to clear the max. Tough deal for a single table player.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't see anything about only having 7 days on the website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to seven (7) times the Bonus Amount within seven (7) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").
Old 12-16-2004, 04:34 PM

I had just copied and pasted that, but you beat me to it.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had just copied and pasted that, but you beat me to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I SORRY..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2004, 04:39 PM

O.k. Here is the plan. I'd like to do the whole $1000. I don't have it in neteller.

Tonight empty my account from Party into Neteller.

A)Request a bank deposit into Neteller (says 4-5 days) for the amount required to get it to $1000 and hope it shows up at Neteller by Monday night and then deposit $1000 into Party. My preferred method.

B)Just Insta-cash $750 (my current limit) into Party after the 17th, expecting Party to pay the 8.9% fee and live with the fact I don't get the full $200 dollar bonus.

C)Try to ask Party if they'll take $750 insta-cash and $250 from my Neteller account (regular deposit) and call me good.

After one of these options, play my hands at 0.5/1 and put back in to my bank account any money I need to fund this bonus whoring.

Comments/critiques?

If it will make it by Monday I'll just do a Neteller transfer right now. Any experience on how long it will take from my bank account? They will basically have all of Friday and Monday to get it done.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, I deposited $660 yesterday. I emailed Party asking them have the christmas spirit and apply the bonus so I don't have to cashout then redeposit. Will the bonus be invalid if I do cashout today then redeposit sometime between the 17th and 20th? Anyone have any luck getting Party to give them a bonus without having to complete the whole cashout-redeposit transaction? Thanks for the info.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask them nicely to apply today's deposit to tomorrow's bonus, Party will probably tell you to bugger off. The tone with which they say it will depend on the CS rep you get.

You can cashout whatever you want whenever you want. Cashout today, cashout tomorrow, whatever, just so long as you make the deposit on the right days.

Also, you can cashout money after depositing but before clearing the bonus without affecting the bonus.

Personally, I am going to deposit 1000 tomorrow and then cash 500 out eight hours later, and work off the bonus with the remaining 500. If I currently had money in Party, I would cash it out today and redeposit tomorrow.

Note: this is just for Party/Empire/etc. Other sites (Stars) have different rules.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:14 PM

Great that you posted this, tomorrow I'm coming home for the holidays to a wonderful broadband!
I will make a big fat deposit straight away!

I took a quick check at empire, couldn't see any similar bonus there, does anyone know if they have one?

-aron
Old 12-16-2004, 05:23 PM

Uhh, do I have to enter some sort of deposit code? How do I do this?