Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Noob whoring questions

I'm enjoying this whoring thing. I've been doing it at 1/2 6-max. I'm capable of playing 2/4 (though I've only done it at Party). Some questions if you would...

1) Are you always whoring? Or do you eventually settle down at a soft site and play there?

2) Do you withdraw all your money/most of your money/none of your money from a site when you're done whoring?

3) If you can whore a bonus at .50/1.00 (or a limit lower than you normally play, will you play at the lower limit? Do you play at the lowest limit allowable by the bonus conditions (if it still gives a good return)? Or at the limit where it clears the fastest?

Thanks
Old 11-19-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Noob whoring questions

1) if you're playing $2/4 and below there's really no reason to ever play without a bonus running, or rakeback at the very least. with the standard 10x bonus, you're talking as much as an additional 5BB/100 in earnings on top of what you make in actual play. for limit hold em there probably isn't any degree of site softness that can compensate for that amount extra.

2) if your bankroll is limited, you'll often have no choice but to cashout when you've cleared a bonus so you can move on to the next site. some places have constant reloads and/or restrictions on how much time you have between your last withdrawal and redeposit. know the T&C of each site you deal with, and as a general rule, don't withdraw unnecessarily unless your bankroll requires it, or you're confident that it won't mess up a future reload.

3) dropping down limits to clear a bonus is silly. with the occasional exception of $2/4 vs. $1/2 on certain networks, higher limits generally clear faster, or just as fast as the minimum limit.