Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Re: HUSH Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
i put this out there when i first became moderator. i seem to remember getting plenty of responses demanding to know who i was, why i was on such a power trip, defending free speech etc.

there were a few people who wanted the forum to be exlusively strategy posts but they were far from a majority.

id be much more inclined to get rid of these things if the offenders werent often regular strategy posters, with lots of posts to their credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum gets so much traffic and the LC/NC posts end up getting more attention than the should so the good posts end up falling off the main page. Another thing is that newer posters see the more frequent posters making these posts and that leads the new posters to thinking that they can make such posts too. It'd really be for the best if the egregious ones were locked.

It would probably help you if you had at least a second moderator to remove the burden of blame and everything else off of your shoulders and you guys could discuss questionable decisions.