Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Alexander trade: dom/rudi and palmer/hback

I'm high on palmer and I like rudi but if i took those three I would have 3 bengals on my roster which two years ago meant you were in last place but this year would just be a bye week headache.

But looking at this trade which combination of guys would you take for alexander?

I can pick either rudi or dom davis and palmer or hasselback. Or neither obviously

The problem I ahve with rudi is he is facing pittsburgh and baltimore 4 times before the season is over.

But dom has been struggling but if he puts it together he is an alexander clone as he was in the second half of last year.

What do ya think?

h2h league
25 yards passing=1pt
10 yards rushing/receiving= 1pt
all tds=6pts

Qb- Plummer, Griese
WR- C. Johnson, Mike Clayton, Bennett, Randle-El, Pat Crayton
Rb- Alexander, Steve Jackson, Larry Johnson, Duckett
Te- Jason Witten, Alex Smith
K- Rackers
Def- Pitt

leave a link
Old 09-22-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: Alexander trade: dom/rudi and palmer/hback

Considering you have SOME depth at RB with Jackson and Johnson, and considering that your QB situation looks pretty bleak at the moment...AND considering that you're in a QB-heavy league as far as TD passes being worth 6 points, I think I'd take the deal.

For your QB choice, definitely go with Palmer. He's second among fantasy QB's in points right now, and I believe he'll continue to be a strong starter (may not finish second among QB's, but I think he's easily gonna end up top 6). As for RB...yeah, I'd be cautious about having all three Cincy players, personally. Plus, I think Domanick will rebound (remember, he won't be playing the Bills and Steelers - two teams very tough against the run - every single week).

So if I were you, I'd take the deal and grab Palmer plus Davis. Just my $.02.