Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Impeach Bush/Cheney!!!!

hey, so it's by Ralph Nader - still worth considering... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Impeach Bush/Cheney!!!!

So now the douche Nader wants to impeach Bush. Why the fcuk didn't he just stay out of the race and there would have been a better chance that W wouldn't have been elected in the first place?

Edit: Note I said better. I know Kerry most likely still loses with nader out of the race so save it.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:53 PM

I like Nader but his arguments and evidence for impeachment are very weak.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:02 PM

NADER DID A GREAT THING MANY YEARS AGO BY TAKING ON GM. A BAD SITUATION OCCURED AND HE FOUGHT AGAINST. sINCE THEN HE HAS SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE LOOKING FOR SMOTHING TO FIGHT AGAINST. HE MADE HIS MARK ON SOCIETY AND DOES NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TO OFFER IN THE POLITICAL RING.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NADER DID A GREAT THING MANY YEARS AGO BY TAKING ON GM.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a large key on the left side of your keyboard that says CapsLock. Please push it. Posting in all caps is considered rude, and is often ignored.

Nader did not do a great thing taking on GM. He used grandstand tactics and gross exaggeration to make a name for himself, and has been living off that ever since. His tactics are generally so extreme as to make himself ineffective and destroy his own credibility.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So now the douche Nader wants to impeach Bush. Why the fcuk didn't he just stay out of the race and there would have been a better chance that W wouldn't have been elected in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care if you voted for Bush, Kerry, Nader, or Peter Pan. I don't care if you consider yourself a republican, democrat, communist, or any other political affiliation. I do have a problem with what you just said. Nader can run if he pleases, he can "take away" as many votes from Kerry as he pleases, and still HATE Bush. His distain for Bush shouldn't obligate him to back down to the democrats wishes that he stay off the ballot. When I voted for Nader, everyone said I was "wasting my vote." That attitude is what's wrong with our collective attitude towards politics. People don't vote FOR candidates anymore. They vote AGAINST candidates. I couldn't tell you how often I would hear, after pointing out the many flaws of GWB, "I understand your point, but I'm voting for him because I don't like Kerry." And that's the way they want it. It's turning into heads they win, tails we lose.