Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2005, 02:35 PM

Default My 2004 Tahoe Z71

For those that helped out in my previous post regarding what SUV to get...well here she is, bought her on Saturday.

2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71 in Summit White. This has been my dream SUV for quite a few years and I couldn't be happier. And I have poker to thank for it because poker is what's paying for it. So thanks to everyone that has helped me (probably unknowingly and just through information/hand/experience sharing in other forums).

Can't wait to test her off road...but she's so clean right now, I thought I'd let her get some road dirt on her first! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Specs:

Year: 2004
Make: Chevy
Model: Tahoe Z71
Miles: 11,000 miles

Package Details:

Full loaded with I believe every available package option except XM radio and the Navigation System.

Power Driver's Seat, Stereo Control In Steering, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Bose Stereo System, Radial Tires, Gauge Cluster, Trip Odometer, Air Conditioning, Tinted Glass, Driver Side Air Bag, Climate Control, Passenger Side Air Bag, Side Air Bags(Front), Front Bucket Seats, Reclining Seats, Leather Upholstery, Power Sunroof, Security System, Master Window Lock, CD Player, Anti-Lock Braking System, Rear Air Conditioner, Alloy Wheels, Cup Holder(S), Interval Wipers, Rear Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Heated and Memory Seats, DVD Player, Running Lights, Third Row Seating, Second Row Seating with Captain Chairs.

Story:

Apparently some 22 year old kid owned it before me according to the manager. His dad buys him a new vehicle every year and he brought this one in on Thursday and traded it in for an 05 Corvette. I called on Friday for a price, negotiated over the phone, drove 2 hours on Saturday and bought it that morning after a test drive and inspection. I was initially concerned the 22 year old might have beat the hell out of it, but when looking underneath during my inspection I saw the Skid Plate was completely clean, untouched without a scratch on it. I don't think the Tahoe was ever off the pavement and it was in pristine condition.