Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 12-11-2005, 12:35 PM
doublesnapper doublesnapper is offline
Junior Member

Default Email exchange with party poker:

I thought an opportunity to close my account presented itself when Party chose to erase my points (I had not played at party for a while). Here is the email exchange, for information and/or entertainment purposes (it's in reverse chronological sequence):

Dear Player,

This is to inform you that your account has now been closed. It means
that you will not be able to login, make deposits or be able to play on
PartyPoker.com.

If you have any other questions/concerns please write to
info@partypoker.com with the subject line of your email as
"GameSupportę or call us at our toll free number +1 800 852 4719 (for US and Canada
only) and ask to speak to ęGameSupportę.

Ameenddin
Poker Customer Care