Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2005, 06:27 PM

Default MLB 9/26 SF @SD

Im taking SF +170 here, to high of a price here the way SF has been playing lately. With Bonds in the line-up SF is no joke, winning 7 of last 9. SF and SD are playing a four game series and SF is trailing SD in the playoff chase by 4 games. Both teams should bring their A game, hopefully a multi-rbi home run by Bary brings me the win. I do think SD pitchers Peavy does have much better numbers then Hennesey SF starters but SD has lost 4 of their last 7 with Peavy starting. +170 is a big number I got SF. 2 units

Also took Tor RRL +297
If Schilling is off hes bad and winning by 2 shouldnt be that hard. 1 unit
Old 09-26-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: MLB 9/26 SF @SD

I saw this line as pretty fair. Maybe slight edge going to SF but it's within my margin for error so I have no bet. The one real thing SD has is Peavy although like I say this line has him factored in pretty fairly.
Old 09-27-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: MLB 9/26 SF @SD

[ QUOTE ]
Im taking SF +170 here, to high of a price here the way SF has been playing lately. With Bonds in the line-up SF is no joke, winning 7 of last 9. SF and SD are playing a four game series and SF is trailing SD in the playoff chase by 4 games. Both teams should bring their A game, hopefully a multi-rbi home run by Bary brings me the win. I do think SD pitchers Peavy does have much better numbers then Hennesey SF starters but SD has lost 4 of their last 7 with Peavy starting. +170 is a big number I got SF. 2 units

Also took Tor RRL +297
If Schilling is off hes bad and winning by 2 shouldnt be that hard. 1 unit

[/ QUOTE ]

nice call ... SD choked that one away (hahaha!).

by the way... can someone post what the futures price is for Giants make the playoffs / win division and for SD NOT making playoffs/winning division? This Padre team sucks just enough to blow this lead. A Giants sweep isn't out of the question which would leave it tied with both having a weekend series. The Pads vs the Dodgers and the Giants against either the D-Backs or the Rockies (not sure which and it would obviously make a difference).

thanks,
FishNChips
(at work so can't check lines)