Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 04:34 PM

Default Anyone tried e-mailing party about old funding sources

Ok i used firepay and igm pay on my old party acount and they wont work on my new one as expected. Im trying so many other options and everything seems to not work(im young and have no credit yet so i cant get anything to work). Has anyone tried e-mailing party saying they have a new acount and want to use their old funding sources? Just wondering if it might be worth a try. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Anyone tried e-mailing party about old funding sources

In answer to your question - no I haven't.

A solution though is to set up an ING account and use IGM through that - I did.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok i used firepay and igm pay on my old party acount and they wont work on my new one as expected. Im trying so many other options and everything seems to not work(im young and have no credit yet so i cant get anything to work). Has anyone tried e-mailing party saying they have a new acount and want to use their old funding sources? Just wondering if it might be worth a try. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you just use your Firepay on your new account, they will freeze your account. Email them asking them why, they will explain why they closed it. They will then ask which account you want closed. Party doesnt make a big deal about having multiple accounts, they will close one and transfer the funds for you. I dont know why some people make such a big deal about starting a new account. The party poker people arent the smartest in the world, I emailed them telling them I forgot my password to my old account so I started a new one, I told them I didnt know they had a "Forgot Password" button..I have made 3 accounts on Party and never once had a problem, other than it being frozen for about 8 hours. They let me keep the bonuses on all 3 accounts too
Old 11-08-2005, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A solution though is to set up an ING account and use IGM through that - I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

IM trying to but there is some problem with "verifying my identity". Ive had this same problem with neteller and was told its cause i have little or no credit to my name.