Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-08-2005, 05:00 AM

Default ING acount problems

Ok well i set up an acount with ING a few days ago and am in the process of registering my checking acount. I got an e-mail from them today that said they see i want to open an acount but that they need more information first and told me to call 1-866-877-2995, and that if i didnt they would close my acount in 10 days. I plan on calling and the only reason i post this is to see if anyone else has gotten this and what info they needed. I hate giving stuff like my ssn over the phone and am just curious as to what they might want before i call. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2005, 08:19 AM

Default Re: ING acount problems

[ QUOTE ]
Ok well i set up an acount with ING a few days ago and am in the process of registering my checking acount. I got an e-mail from them today that said they see i want to open an acount but that they need more information first and told me to call 1-866-877-2995, and that if i didnt they would close my acount in 10 days. I plan on calling and the only reason i post this is to see if anyone else has gotten this and what info they needed. I hate giving stuff like my ssn over the phone and am just curious as to what they might want before i call. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

they want a copy of your SS card because chances are you are young and dont have alot of credit.

so far every money market account and investing account ive opened online has been a [censored] pain in the ass except emigrant direct.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they want a copy of your SS card because chances are you are young and dont have alot of credit.

so far every money market account and investing account ive opened online has been a [censored] pain in the ass except emigrant direct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i was afraid that might be it. So Eigrant direct doesnt care if you dont have alot of credit?
Old 11-08-2005, 11:51 AM

Go for emigrant, you get 4% intead of 3.5%