Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2005, 07:02 PM

Default The Poker Hound-- [url]www.thepokerhound.com[/url]

Hi-

I'd like to announce a new online poker tracking web-application called The Poker Hound, www.thepokerhound.com. This software is similar to other stand-alone options out there, with some differences. For one, mine is web-based (i can provide more techie info if you're interested. just email me). It's still in beta, so forgive me if you try it and find bugs. But I've been working my tail off on it for the last 9 months and it's ready for a release.

here are the main features:

-it reads your hand histories and compiles stats from them

-it comes with a real-time satellite window called The Bloodhound, which tracks stats while you play. The Bloodhound automatically finds your table and loads the players

-it provides a number of different ways you can view and analyze stats. The main goal is to improve play, so there are ways to compare how you stack up to the players with the best records, you can compare your stats for when you win versus when you lose (over a certain periods, like a tourney or a stretch of ring games), and you can compare your stats to an aggregate of players.

-right now, it's only compatible with party poker, but it will work with other programs soon. also, right now, it's free

there's lots more to come. i will be making improvements and adjustments regularly, but the software is ready to use. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for letting me make my announcement. i hope you find my software useful.

-Jacob
thepokerhound@yahoo.com