Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 07:16 PM

Default High Stakes single talbes

I've been playing the single table sng the step game at PP. I noticed that some of the people ranked on the tourney leader board play wild. i'm talking about the 5k buy in game where the winner wins the 25k. I understand the concept of stealing the blinds..but there were 5 people left and he had a bigger stack, but one beat would have turned the big stack into less than average stack. Although he did steal the blinds..On all the occassions he was called. He was a huge underdog..but the thing is he won all 5/5 times..It's almost like if he knew what cards would come...he even pushed all in with 2 7. Lord behold 2 2 comes out. I'm like this guy has many lives. I guess he has a big bank roll so he can do something like that all day. What i don't understand is how can cards come out like that for one person..When i'm heads up final two. I push all in on coin flips...and i still lost like 7 out of 10 times..This is when i'm in the classic case of pocket pair against two overcards. The other guy is like huge underdog and wins all 5 hands. I'm like come on. I know that i don't like to push in on luck...so my chances of getting lucky are not good...but i see things like this often online..no matter what two cards they play they always hit and come out on top. My friend is always telling me he thinks those guys are ringers for these sites..The chance of him hitting all those cards are astronomical..He had no folded hand..He was all in consecutively with no folds...I know people tried to double up on him because they all knew this, but the better cards never won. What do u all think are there ringers for sites?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: High Stakes single talbes

I Rest My Case [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: High Stakes single talbes

Is it standard practice to just delete these threads now? I hope so
Closed Thread