Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 03:23 PM

Default How much can I eat?

So I have night class every wed. from 5-7:20, after this class I am always starving. My roommate and I usually then go eat some taco bell. This is going to be our fourth trip of the year to taco bell and on each trip I have ate more than I had during the previous. Last week I ate 3 grilled stuffed burritos and a box of bread sticks from Pizz hut(3). This week I am going for 3 grilled stuffed burritos, the bread sticks, and an individual taco. Who thinks I am going to [censored] out and not eat it all? As of right now I am not in the zone yet, but I wasnt last week at this time either. I think I might* be game tonight.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Re: How much can I eat?

I don't know if you can eat it or not, but sometime soon your ID is going to be very appropriate.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:25 PM

adding on an individual taco is like adding parsley, add on another burrito if u rly wanna man it up.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I have night class every wed. from 5-7:20, after this class I am always starving. My roommate and I usually then go eat some taco bell. This is going to be our fourth trip of the year to taco bell and on each trip I have ate more than I had during the previous. Last week I ate 3 grilled stuffed burritos and a box of bread sticks from Pizz hut(3). This week I am going for 3 grilled stuffed burritos, the bread sticks, and an individual taco. Who thinks I am going to [censored] out and not eat it all? As of right now I am not in the zone yet, but I wasnt last week at this time either. I think I might* be game tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Burritos = good.
Eff the breadsticks.
Add 2 soft taco supremes and a meximelt. When you finally get off the crapper next Thursday let me know and I will bow down to your greatness.