Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Foxwoods Tournies

I turn 21 in a couple weeks and wanted to play in one fot he Foxwoods MTT, but was wondering which one is the softest. I know the entry fee % is hugely different $45+$15 (33%) vs. $80+$20 (25%), but are the evening tournaments easier than the 8am ones? I don't see as many fish/drunks playing in the early morning tournies. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

PS- I tried the search function, but couldn't come up with anything, sorry if this is a common question, I usually stick to the MTT and NL forums being under 21.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods Tournies

I've only played in the Friday tournaments and found it to be pretty soft. You're right about there not being a lot of drunks playing, however a decent amount of people play all night and play the tourney in the morning since it starts at 8am.

Durs
Old 09-29-2005, 03:37 PM

I don't find them appreciably different...

Structures are crap(sadly this type of asstastic structure seems to be the rule and not the exception), but since they are the only game in town, they don't care.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:48 PM

If you are a morning person, then the A.M. tournies are the way to go, they tend to be pretty soft. The evening tournies are very tough, especially the Tuesday evening one, but best way to get your feet wet is to jump into one and find out.