Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: What just happened with me and this girl??

[ QUOTE ]
So, did you try and set this ski thing up? If not you should. Also, did you ask her to come over ect. or did she just up and say she was leaving b4 you got to ask?

Please be sure to update us on this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's not sure if she's going to the ski place yet. It's like half an hour from where I'm gonna be and four hours from where she is, so if she goes (which she'd be doing w/ her family) then I'll hang out with her, otherwise I won't see her till January. I didn't ask if she wanted to hang out before she left, since she had two finals on Wednesday (and was leaving right after) and I knew she'd be spending all her time until then studying.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, did you try and set this ski thing up? If not you should. Also, did you ask her to come over ect. or did she just up and say she was leaving b4 you got to ask?

Please be sure to update us on this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's not sure if she's going to the ski place yet. It's like half an hour from where I'm gonna be and four hours from where she is, so if she goes (which she'd be doing w/ her family) then I'll hang out with her, otherwise I won't see her till January. I didn't ask if she wanted to hang out before she left, since she had two finals on Wednesday (and was leaving right after) and I knew she'd be spending all her time until then studying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Study break lunch or dinner would have been a nice thing to try. I mean if you have it in for this girl then go for it, dont pussy foot around.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:53 AM

In hindsight, yeah, it didn't really occur to me at the time. It's not like I'm afraid to do stuff with this girl (I know the whole OP sounds pretty junior-high-ish, but I think that's really more in relation to the girl than it is to me), but I'm not really sure where my feelings for her are coming from. I've never really had a steady girlfriend before, with the biggest problem being that I lose interest in the girls I hook up with really quickly. There have been a couple girls that I've been head-over-heels for, but I've never gotten anything going with them - I've just hooked up with some girls that I've been somewhat attracted to, and I quickly got bored of them and nothing ever came of it. Part of me is saying "ask her out and see where it goes", and part of me is saying "don't be an [censored] and break her heart like all the other girls you've ever been with." So I'm hoping things turn out well, but I honestly can't be sure yet until I spend a lot more time with her.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:38 AM

I understand what you mean. If you feel like you are going to hurt her then dont bother but if you feel like you could def. dig this chick for a while then dont waste anymore time. It sounds like she is really into you from what you are saying and it also sounds like you are really into her. With that said, you should atleast try and get something done here even if you have to call her over break.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Call her and ask her out. If she says no, she says no. Girls don't snuggle like that if they don't like you. Her comment was probably made because she was even more nervous than you. Please note, she asked you to call her. Do it.

-Milo

Youth is wasted on the young.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to my esteemed collegue.

P.S. Milo, I thought that you (unlike I) were too mature to be hanging out in OOT?
Old 12-09-2005, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I'm thinking I should probably make a move, but this girl is definitely a bit conservative - she doesn't drink whatsoever, is religious, etc. - I haven't figured out if that might be a problem for me down the road, but whatever. She's really sweet and I like her personality, but I definitely get the vibe like she might not even make out with a guy until the end of the third date or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

NEXT!
Old 12-09-2005, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I think this quarter we kinda grew a little closer (our team hit some tough times, and we leaned on each other for support

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed.

My god, it's IM basketball. It's not like her mom and cat died in a massive explosion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed also. I just imagined them sitting around after a 48-19 loss, moaning "Damn, I can't believe we just lost to those drunken idiots from Harper Hall."
Old 12-09-2005, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I think this quarter we kinda grew a little closer (our team hit some tough times, and we leaned on each other for support

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed.

My god, it's IM basketball. It's not like her mom and cat died in a massive explosion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed also. I just imagined them sitting around after a 48-19 loss, moaning "Damn, I can't believe we just lost to those drunken idiots from Harper Hall."

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now! We were a playoff team! We were 5-1! Then the refs [censored] us in our last game and pegged our two best players with 4 fouls each for the entire second half...bad times.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:33 PM

I can't believe that i'm the first to post this but...

You problem here is your crappy choice in movies. The bad news bears? for god's sake man, I can't believe you picked that up in the store and thought, "Yes! This one will get her in the mood for hand on thigh action."

Next time, for the love of god, pick a film with a bit of romantic frission in it. something tom make her want to rub up against you. I'm not saying it has to be Anal Ninja 17, but there's a happy medium between that and the god-damn bad news bears.

Dammit, there are Micheal J fox movies with more erotic charge than that. Try Teenwolf for intramural basketball woe.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:05 PM

I have a ton of movies on my computer (legally made backups, of course) so I showed her the collection. She said she wanted something light-hearded, so that narrowed it down a lot. It was the remake with Billy Bob Thornton, not the old school one...wasn't that bad, we both laughed plenty of times.