Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-29-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do you have 10 tables open on a single party account?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have money in your account, the max is 10. Its still 4 for free players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd, just yesterday it wouldn't allow me to open a 5th.. (i'm a real player) This is with the new beta software... hmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

4 is the most you can open until you become a Real Money Player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been a real money player since april... I guess i'll just try again tonight. This isn't a big deal at the moment; I don't plan on 5+ tabling for a while yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd... I dunno what to tell you then. I was able to open 10 tables without any problem the other day.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Odd... I dunno what to tell you then. I was able to open 10 tables without any problem the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have also been able to open 10 tables in the beta... so, except for the crashing problem, miniview looks like a nice enhancement. hopefully they will iron out the bugs.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have also been able to open 10 tables in the beta... so, except for the crashing problem, miniview looks like a nice enhancement. hopefully they will iron out the bugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the crashing last night with AA in the BB. SB tried the steal, I called. He led out a fair size continuation on a crap flop and as I reached for the slider everything closed down.

I wasn't too pleased.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do you have 10 tables open on a single party account?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have money in your account, the max is 10. Its still 4 for free players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd, just yesterday it wouldn't allow me to open a 5th.. (i'm a real player) This is with the new beta software... hmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to log in to open 1o tables. Didnt let me open more than 4 unless I logged in.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:24 AM

Bumping this instead of creating a new thread. I searched through this thread and 2 others to see if this question was answered and couldn't find it -- apologies if it's been covered already.

I installed PP Beta and tried it, but the cascading/tiling feature isn't that necessary for me -- my regular way of 4-tabling is fine with the max resolution and manually dragging the windows in place -- plus the already-acknowledged problems with PA Hud, sidebet/blackjack bars, etc., so I want to get rid of it.

When I go to Add/Remove programs, my PartyPoker icon is a trash can, and PP Beta has the Party logo. I'm worried that if I uninstall PP Beta, the settings/mods/etc. that I have on Party will be gone too and I'll have to start over with it. Is this the case or can I uninstall Beta without affecting old-school PP?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:36 AM

what does it do?
Old 12-06-2005, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what does it do?

[/ QUOTE ]

After 175 posts in this thread, you ask the OP what does it do?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The one thing that really bugs me (bugged me before too) is when you are playing multiple tables and it is your action on a few the table number pops up on the screen in the bottom right corner. If 3 of those pop up it covers your whole stack. I could just sit somewhere else at the table but it is annoying when you are in that seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has always bugged the crap out of me. It'll cover up PA stats too. The pop up reminders are useless, even when you have overlap you can see the screens blinking and the window marker in the taskbar blinks as well. I hope they do away with those little pop ups.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 PM

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I feel a lot of people might be interested in this. In my forums (link in my profile), I have a new beta version of PA Hud that has native support for the resizeable windows in the Party Poker Beta. I would appreciate some feedback on how well it works for everyone.