Old 12-19-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Re: buying an elliptical

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you a shut in? Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]
yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

well Gorie, I think this is sad because no piece of equipment or amount of money you spend is going to save you from how this story ends if you continue down this current path. I'm sure you've heard the stories so there's no reason to dwell on it.

I would like to see you deal with this problem first instead of worrying about something cosmetic like getting in shape (ignoring physical health for the moment) I would strongly encourage you to spend that money on talking with someone who can help you this. You're young, smart and have your whole life infront of you and this is not the path you want to go down.

I don't know why you don't like to go out but I suspect its sometype of self esteem issues. If that's the case. Let me just say this. [censored] people that think they can judge you Gorie without knowing you. Who the [censored] are they to sit there and judge you, to the point you don't want to go out. Those [censored] are going to [censored] judge you? I don't [censored] think so. And I know you're smarter than to let them get away with [censored] like that. I say go out, be happym enjoy life and anyone has a problem with that can [censored] off and die a horrible death.

Also for what it's worth, there's something about you that's sort of sexy, i'd bang you for sure.

also if your answer was a joke and I thought about and wrote all of this for nothing, go [censored] yourself.

Sincerly,
Jeremy