Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 05:54 AM

Default Withdrawing from Absolute?

I deposited using VISA.
Now when I want to withdraw, I see there's no option to use VISA. So I used my neteller ID instead.

Now, my absolute account is empty, but there's no money in my neteller account. I mailed absolute and the reply I got was that my money was transfered back to my absolute account for security reasons, and that they sent me an email where I should send them some information back (copy of drivers license etc).

Here's my problem. I recieved no email from them, and they did NOT transfer any money back to my AP acount.

Should I be worried?
Old 12-04-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Withdrawing from Absolute?

they may take a while, but if you weren't chip dumping or using someoneelse's neteller, you will get your money
Old 12-04-2005, 10:10 AM

Absolute is pretty quick for me. Like a day or 2 to get to Neteller. Call their office if you are concerned.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:17 PM

try to get in touch with somebody there. they arent stealing your money. theyre a reliable site.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:42 PM

That's really strange/interesting. I only opened my account there about 2-3 weeks ago and also used my Visa, though I did it live on the phone via their customer service number. Just recently I went to cash out and was presented with only options for Neteller or Firepay, I went ahead and entered my husband's neteller info because I don't have my own. I did however write them and ask if I had done my withdraw correctly. I received a standard type reply, and then a specific reply to my e-mail saying I had done it correctly.

I got the money in about 24 hours to my hubby's Neteller and never had to send them any info at all.

I think there is a phone number on the Deposit page of the cashier section. Maybe you could call them and get to the bottom of it?

S&SGW
Old 12-04-2005, 01:21 PM

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll go ahead and call them tomorrow.