Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
i've typed replies, then deleted them, about 4 different times. i really don't know what to make of this.

[/ QUOTE ]
sounds like indecision to me, a mental disorder perhaps. i type things and post em, no problem.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:44 PM

That's really weird, I don't know what to say
Old 04-27-2005, 12:44 PM

Old 04-27-2005, 12:45 PM

didn't any of you guys used to do this kind of thing in high school or some [censored] as a prank?

we used to call it "spaceshipping" somebody's car, I believe.. you find a friend's car when they're in close proximity to it and will soon find it, and you open up every door/latch/window you possibly can as a joke.

that's honestly the only thing I can think of. do any of your friends live nearby? Maybe they got sick of hearing you bang this girl and wanted to play a joke on you.

edit: hmm.. I didn't explain that concept very well, I don't think, but hopefully somebody can understand. and usually if we ever did this, it wasn't at 3 AM or so.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't any of you guys used to do this kind of thing in high school or some [censored] as a prank?

we used to call it "spaceshipping" somebody's car, I believe.. you find a friend's car when they're in close proximity to it and will soon find it, and you open up every door/latch/window you possibly can as a joke.

that's honestly the only thing I can think of. do any of your friends live nearby? Maybe they got sick of hearing you bang this girl and wanted to play a joke on you.

edit: hmm.. I didn't explain that concept very well, I don't think, but hopefully somebody can understand. and usually if we ever did this, it wasn't at 3 AM or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes some sense, but why would she let me call the cops, and then have to sit around and wait for who knows how long, when it was late and she was tired??

also, none of my friends live evern remotely close to me.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 PM

The more i think about this the wierder it gets.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That makes some sense, but why would she let me call the cops, and then have to sit around and wait for who knows how long, when it was late and she was tired??

also, none of my friends live evern remotely close to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, yeah. See, I was guessing that it was some other friends that happened to live close by... like the guys you usually hang out with, etc. but I guess if they don't live close to you, then this theory kind of goes out the window.

I agree it's really weird for the girl to do it herself then let you call the cops and all that unless she was really twisted.

I really don't know, man. weird stuff.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:03 PM

Default gas tank cover

This seems to me like it's the most curious and weirdest part.

why the hell would somebody do this unless it was a prank akin to the one I mentioned? I'm not necessarily trying to argue totally in favor of that explanation, but the gas tank thing has me baffled... really weird.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:06 PM

Default Re: gas tank cover

[ QUOTE ]
This seems to me like it's the most curious and weirdest part.

why the hell would somebody do this unless it was a prank akin to the one I mentioned? I'm not necessarily trying to argue totally in favor of that explanation, but the gas tank thing has me baffled... really weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i thought you were going to find sugar or some substance in there...

there are only a couple of real possibilities. Friends seem out of the question. A ghost didn't do it. I doubt this girl let anyone in or anything. Seems like its gotta be some strange joke by her. Maybe she'll tell you next week "oh it was me....but wasn't it kinda exciting?"

then you run...
Old 04-27-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: gas tank cover

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i thought you were going to find sugar or some substance in there...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that too, but if somebody put sugar in the gas tank, my guess would be they wouldnt leave the cover open as an indication that the tank has been messed with.

[ QUOTE ]
there are only a couple of real possibilities. Friends seem out of the question. A ghost didn't do it. I doubt this girl let anyone in or anything. Seems like its gotta be some strange joke by her. Maybe she'll tell you next week "oh it was me....but wasn't it kinda exciting?"

then you run...

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, I was also thinking about this option with the girl telling you a few days down the road. and I like the suggestion to run, she might even have a voodoo doll of you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]