Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: No balls in my son\'s sack. He\'s 6. Surgery needed?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You will know he is padding the bill when he all of a sudden discovers a double hernia and fixes it while he's in there. This happened to me and my brother.

In my case, at 10 or 11, it was identified during a school physical. The school wouldn't let me take gym without it being fixed for some reason???

[/ QUOTE ]

i had this done also at around the same age, and yes there was a hernia also. i only had one straggler btw

[/ QUOTE ]

I had only one as well, but he fixed them both for good measure! Damn, my parents went along with anything!
Old 10-31-2005, 07:30 PM

i don't get it, do you mean they haven't dropped down into his sack yet?
Old 10-31-2005, 07:30 PM

I should think that being a virgin and knowing that ballsacks contain balls are fairly distinct.

But that's not the purpose of my post. I wanted to talk about a related experience I had. When I was young, I remember going to the doctor. I have no idea how old I was - maybe 7, maybe 12, I really don't know. I remember the doctor feeling around my nuts. This was very uncomfortable. I did not like some old guy feeling around my nuts. His hands were cold. Understandly, I tensed up, and the act of doing so caused some mucles constracting that lifted my testicles upwards. (BTW, I can still do this. Everyone can do this, right? I assume I'm not some testicular-lifting freak, if I am, let me know.) Anyways, this doctor ends up telling my mom that I have some condition where my testicles haven't descended or are partially descended or something like that. Fortunately, nothing further was done and no one tried to cut me around there. Whether this is because my doctor said not to worry and revist the issue later, or because my mother was smart enough (or negligent enough) to ignore him, I don't know.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:31 AM

you may have read these:

emedicine: Cryptorchidism (kind of technical article)

What is an Undescended Testicle (Cryptorchidism)?: not too technical

Your son will be fine, but this should have been discovered by now.

X
Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then again, I got staggered when a few OOTiots said they had never even seen their dad's junk in a recent thread. I guess I'm easily surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am still wondering about that one. what are the circumstances?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was in the circumcision thread that got so big. It was up just a few days ago. People were talking about the effect of a kid seeing his pecker looking different from his dad, and a few chimed in that they had never even seen their dad's pecker. I thought that was really bizarre.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know.. i was asking what were the circumstances of seeing your dad's penis. i have never and thought it was pretty weird that so many had.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-01-2005, 12:45 AM

I had one undescended until I was 12. They were just talking about surgery when it dropped on its own.

At 33, I had testicular cancer. Oddly enough (to me), the tumor hit in what I considered my 'good one'.

Surgeon told me that it wasn't the fact that the nut was in my abdomen for so long that caused the cancer, but that the same condition was to blame for both issues.

I had one round of chemo after the surgery.

I have sired a robustly healthy daughter since.

One nut and all, that makes me a very lucky man. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2005, 12:47 AM

From MrX's second link.

[ QUOTE ]
Cosmesis

Placement of the testicle in the scrotum makes the scrotum look normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think any scrotums look "normal".
Old 11-01-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then again, I got staggered when a few OOTiots said they had never even seen their dad's junk in a recent thread. I guess I'm easily surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am still wondering about that one. what are the circumstances?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was in the circumcision thread that got so big. It was up just a few days ago. People were talking about the effect of a kid seeing his pecker looking different from his dad, and a few chimed in that they had never even seen their dad's pecker. I thought that was really bizarre.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know.. i was asking what were the circumstances of seeing your dad's penis. i have never and thought it was pretty weird that so many had.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the shower, when changing clothes at home and before using the public swimming pool, and after coming out of it, when either one of us was taking a whiz or both at once. My brothers and dad and I all saw each other's peckers a million times. All of us helped wash the family's babies, too.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

............ and you were wondering where those dents in my forehead came from?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2005, 04:29 AM

Am I the only one who just checked to make sure my balls are both in proper place?