Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 12-09-2005, 03:19 AM

Default FT Sweat: 20+2 Stars DeepStack Limit o8 **out**

Last time I FT'ed this thing (which is also the last time I played it), I went against my usual aversion to them and created a sweat thread and then proceeded to put up a less than stealer showing (4th place finish and two questionable moves that annoy me to this day).

So let's try this again and see if we can't do a little bit better. Though it's not going to be easy, as I'm currently short (7/9) and have missed pretty much every damn draw since we hit the money.

If your the masochist type and accordingly want to watch a deep stack game with split pots that will go well into the wee hours (though I maybe gone in a minute), feel free to drop by.

ID is 'kneeco'.

Edit:
***out 8th***
I suck at poker.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:48 AM

Default Re: FT Sweat: 20+2 Stars DeepStack Limit o8 **out**

Great thread!!

Excellent insight!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good job wading through that behemoth.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Great thread!!

Excellent insight!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good job wading through that behemoth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you've got some excellent insight yourself Ben!! Pot, meet kettle.

Nice job making the FT again Kneeco, better luck next time.

-Rizen
Old 12-09-2005, 04:03 AM

Rizen,

It was a joke on the fact that he mentioned how his track record with sweat threads in this tournament never ended well and before the first reply post he had busted out.

I found it midly ironic and humorous, and I apologize for not posting content where there was no content to be posted.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rizen,

It was a joke on the fact that he mentioned how his track record with sweat threads in this tournament never ended well and before the first reply post he had busted out.

I found it midly ironic and humorous, and I apologize for not posting content where there was no content to be posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize if you were joking... it just looked like you were kicking a man when he was down. Sarcasm is hard to get across on this internet thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Rizen