Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 05:51 PM

Default MTH and Game Pad Help

I am using MTH v 2.007 and I just purchased a Nostromo SpeedPadn52

Is there a way to make the scroll wheel increase or decrease my bet size in NL? Or a way to make the D-Pad perform the same function?

I've figured out how to map Fold, Check/Call, and Raise but after that, I'm stuck. There has to be more ways to use thing.

TIA
Old 11-22-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: MTH and Game Pad Help

The problem is, increment by what? Do you double it? Do you add 15 chips? When I tried to make it work in tournaments it just didn't fit right.

If you do a search on the autohotkey forums for "poker" you'll find a thread where one guy posted code that will do what you want. I'd suggest looking there and modifying it to fit your needs.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:35 PM

I just want it to slide more to the right the more I scroll up and more to the left the more I scroll down. The AHK seems exactly what I want/need.

I play Party using MTH in the upper left hand corner of my monitor, and either Absolute or Stars in the other three corners. It looks like using AHK I can just program a button from my keypad to correspond with a mouseclick location for each screen corner. This is going to be sweet.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:14 AM

I personally couldn't figure out how to do it with the little time I spent looking. I tried finding the pixel coordinates that would be furthest to the right of the slider bar (so I could raise it). When implemented, it worked very poorly. Not sure why. You might be able to control it directly through the window controls but I haven't fooled around with that to see if it would work.

Please post if you find a solution.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:02 PM

Hey, just d/led MTH. This doesnt have anything to do with your question, but do you guys change any of the options on it to make it easier to use? It seems like I can never really get tables open without getting interrupted with the flashing screen that pops up. Also, another very off question - how is Absolute? I see you are a professional, so it must be a very profitable site to play on I imagine?

Thanks!