Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 11-21-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: The Vice President of Torture

Think what you want. I'm not here to impress people. I'm hear to talk to other people. If your response to everyone supportive of the Iraq War is "go enlist" than I guess we're done talking.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Think what you want. I'm not here to impress people. I'm hear to talk to other people. If your response to everyone supportive of the Iraq War is "go enlist" than I guess we're done talking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about you being here to impress people?

This is not my response to EVERYONE supportive of the Iraq war....It is my response to YOU.

I believe that I made my feelings very clear regarding how I feel about YOUR thoughts on the subject, but let me try it again.

I am enraged by the detached arrogance and hypocrisy that I see in your posts.

You are entitled to feel however you wish......I am entitled to respond to how you feel with what is clearly a different point of view.

You spout your views in safe isolation......that safety has been paid for by the sweat and blood of many others. I see no recognition or understanding of that in your posts.

If you want to really discuss the war, show some true understanding of the severity of the issues that you so casually toss about.........
Old 11-21-2005, 08:54 PM

I'm sorry, but I feel no obligation to explain myself to someone I've never met and is openly hostile to me. I was actually having an interesting conversation with Jedster when you came barging in accusing me of arrogance, hypocrisy, and insensitivity to the sacrifices of our troops. I feel justified in my indignation from the flames of some stranger. This is my last response to you in this thread.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:42 PM

I am starting to consider the possibility that Bush does not really have any strong opinions on foreign policy (I am not sure). You could see signs of this last week too, with Cheney being bombastic while Bush saying he understands the concerns.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:30 AM

Yeah, I think they're liars. Big surprise, I know. Cheney again today insisted there was no attempt by the administration to create a false impression about Iraq.

The biggest surprise is that people are shocked, shocked, to find out there was manipulation of the evidence.